cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.7 for Crosshair 7 Hero

DJ_Asthma
Level 8
Was wondering if there will be an updated uefi for the crosshair 7 hero (x470) boards, as the strix line got theirs and i thought they would be released together?
37 REPLIES 37

I am not buying any other asus motherboard in my life!

My old Aorus X370 Gaming K7 does have the latest bios and i really need it not only for the bug it fixes, but because i am going to buy a R9 5800X 3D, so i can change my R7 3700x. It is a shame to see asus being soooo late to the party. And the Aorus bios is from april, being a X370 motherboard!!!!

Asus loves to kill products, but i have paid a good money for buying this MB here in Argentina and i hope they give us what we want. I think that some pages like Tomshardware, Techpowerup, HardwareUnboxed and so would like to know that a "top tier" motherboard isnt receiving the support the company should give to it and that some X370 from a minor brand (not the aorus one) already got the update.

As I wrote before, this is the second time i face this so already looking for another mobo, and it's not Asus. A flagship product is zero without proper support ...

Wow steel no new. Fantastic!!

I just can't understand why all the budget cards are updated quickly and we with the Crosshair (premium card) always have to wait months, really very disappointed by Asus decision to keep us in the background.

BTekV4 wrote:
I just can't understand why all the budget cards are updated quickly and we with the Crosshair (premium card) always have to wait months, really very disappointed by Asus decision to keep us in the background.

Nothing but a wake up call. I really like Asus hardware but customer service like this really kills it. When I see the huge list of mobos already patched and I can't game on my PC because of stuttering. More than this, Asus even has the windows 11 compatible icon on the C7H page.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi all,
I'll forward the feedback to our tech team.
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi all,
I'll forward the feedback to our tech team.
Thank you.

Asus removed the support section for the Crosshair Hero VII !!!!!!!!!

Why?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is not the correct way of helping your customers!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

persano wrote:
Asus removed the support section for the Crosshair Hero VII !!!!!!!!!

Why?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is not the correct way of helping your customers!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe we need to create another with "Unusable Asus motherboards due to heavy stuttering? Would that match a support claim? Or Asus lying about their motherboard compatibility ? Will those be acceptable for the support section?

RNG_AGESA
Level 9
No AGESA anymore on Website. DL section removed. There is only fancy ad for Crosshair VII on main website left.
WTF ASUS

W T F ??!?!

RNG_AGESA wrote:
No AGESA anymore on Website. DL section removed. There is only fancy ad for Crosshair VII on main website left.
WTF ASUS

W T F ??!?!

It's not only for C7H, their website has a problem and the downloads section is unavailable for multiple products.