cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ac/Dc adapter ADP-230GB B (UK) "wobble"

KorosuKivy
Level 10
so My laptop is coming on to its 3rd month now and I absolutely despise the manufacturing of the power brick for the laptop I'm gonna assume its the same for most ROG laptops with the mains power cable being able to "wobble" about inside the power brick connector it's disturbing as ****, to say the least, and the cable connection from the brick to the laptop looks slightly out of shape and sort of sticks out and the cable flows in an L shape naturally.

I want to know if my power brick being able to wobble at the connections is normal and if it's not where can I buy a replacement/spare.
4 REPLIES 4

Blake1
Level 10
Hello KorosuKivy,
May I have a picture of the cable so I can double check with related department?
Thank you.

strive120907
Level 7
KorosuKivy wrote:
so My laptop is coming on to its 3rd month now and I absolutely despise the manufacturing of the power brick for the laptop I'm gonna assume its the same for most ROG laptops with the mains power cable being able to "wobble" about inside the power brick connector it's disturbing as ****, to say the least, and the cable connection from the brick to the laptop looks slightly out of shape and sort of sticks out and the cable flows in an L shape naturally.

I want to know if my power brick being able to wobble at the connections is normal and if it's not where can I buy a replacement/spare.

HI, here.
https://www.pccharger.com/collections/asus/products/new-original-19-5v-11-8a-230w-ac-charger-compati...

Hi,

I have the Rog Strix Gaming Laptop. For some reason, the adapter keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on its own. It has been doing that for months now.

When it does that I move the cable a bit and it gets fixed but after sometime it does that again. And on the screen it shows windows and on battery and keeps changing.

Blake1
Level 10
Hello felix,
In your case, I would suggest you to send the device and the adapter to our service center for further examination.
Thank you.