cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Sneak Peek] EK's upcoming Cooling System Control Board "Ascendacy"

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
taken from here: http://www.ekwb.com/news/431/19/EK-offering-sneak-peak-into-EK-Ascendacy/

EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to give you first glimpse of the upcoming EK-Ascendancy water cooling system control board which has been in development for the past 12 months. The unit is design to work in conjuction with EK-Ascendacy software interface for Microsoft® Windows® but can also operate in standalone mode.

With three integrated presets and plethora of customized profiles this unit is capable of controlling your computer cooling system exactly as you want it. Powered by world renown CPUID monitoring library the EK-Ascendacy and it's Microsoft® Windows® based application is the ultimate solution for any avid computer water cooling enthusiast.

Hardware features:

- direct drain FET water cooled voltage regulation module (VRM)

- up to 150W sustained power capable VRM

- standard 6-pin PCI-Express power connector ensures

- control a 4-pin molex / 3-pin DC (up to 40W) or 4-pin PWM capable water pump

- control up to 8 4-pin PWM or 3-pin DC fans (15W each)

- connect any industry standard flow meter (pulse sensing)

- monitor up to 10 thermal probes (NTC thermistor)

Software features:

- Microsoft® Windows® based application

- Modern, easy and intuitive user interface

- Custom profile creation, editing and management - from fan hysteresis to flow meter pulse tuning

- CPUID SDK support allows monitoring of all vital parameters of your computer

- Logging function of all parameters

The unit is now in validation phase where all potential flaws will be ironed out. EK will offer both full- as well as light 5.25" drive bay version without the front facing LCD and interface.

The light version without the front facing LCD will be available by early March 2014, pricing is yet to be announced. It is worth noting this product is completely designed and - like nearly all EK Water Blocks products - manufactured in Slovenia, Europe!
8 REPLIES 8

chrisnyc75
Level 12
Oooooh, I like new toys! 🙂
Asus RIVBE • i7 4930K @ 4.7ghz • 8gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 CL8
2xSLI EVGA GTX 770 SC • Creative X-Fi Titanium • 2x 840 SSD + 1TB Seagate Hybrid
EVGA Supernova 1300W• Asus VG278H & nVidia 3d Vision
Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/ custom watercooling:
XSPC Raystorm (cpu & gpu), XSPC Photon 170, Swiftech D5 vario
Alphacool Monsta 360mm +6x NB e-loop, XT45 360mm +6x Corsair SP120

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Me too mate, I will be watching for whatever news I can bring into this thread 😄

HiVizMan
Level 40
Images are gone, please use the forums attachment storage. Download to your desktop and then upload them here.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15

HiVizMan
Level 40
Basically what I was asking you was not to hotlink please but use the ASUS attachments.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Basically what I was asking you was not to hotlink please but use the ASUS attachments.

Ok well I can't get the pics mate, as they seem to be missing from EK's website 😞

HiVizMan
Level 40
hahahahaa

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
lmfao oh well, I tried to edit my post earlier, but I kept getting a no permission error o.O