cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slight problem

jd2266
Level 7
first of all i want to say that i am glad to be a member here,it looks like a great site.the problem i have is i just overclocked my asus crosshair v mb to 3.8.after reboot i lost my intel lan device as well as hd sound.i went back into the bio's and saw that they were disabled.i enabaled them and the problem was fixed.my question is now on boot up there is no republic of gamers screen,i just see a regular bio screen.is this normal
asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers
2 REPLIES 2

HiVizMan
Level 40
You might have disabled the splash screen. If you wish to see the splash screen you can set it to enabled in the boot tab

Welcome to the forum, there are some really good people here and I am sure you will enjoy you visits.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

thank you,i will check.i appreciate the fast reply.i did have one other problem,i kept getting the cpu fan error on boot up.i have a cooler master hyper 212 evo installed and it is running fine,i noticed quite a few other people also had this problem,i just disabled f1 error in bio's and it stopped the hit f1 problem,my temps are all good so i guess it is okay.this pc i built is only the second one i have done.i am learning as i go.i read as much as possible before posting and there are a lot of very knowledable members here.thanks again
asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers