cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG RealBench Chat and Comments

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please guys can we keep all the chat here in this section. Lets give it a try for a while and if it does not work I will combine the threads again.

The first post in the the new league thread is a worth one indeed. Samual you are the ROG real-bench kind dude no two ways about it.

884 --- samual --- 3770k --- 5252 --- 16g@2692 --- Maximus V Formula
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.
304 REPLIES 304

underwater
Level 10
Hey guys,
been away and got lost for a while.
Got some reading and catching up to do no doubt.
when navigating from...
WHY ROG / ROG PRO / Realbench / I got a great score! / Realbench League Table
it leads to the old leaderboard / chat thread.
Is that something only Marshall can fix / update ??
It may confuse some people.
Not that that thread is a bad read mind you, bit of history right there.

meankeys
Level 13
I have this old supermicro rack server with daul Xeon 3.06 Ghz cps's I used it for our clan LAN parties. I wounder what kind of score that will bring. Although it may not have enough memory as I think RB requires 4 GB sys memory.

meankeys wrote:
I have this old supermicro rack server with daul Xeon 3.06 Ghz cps's I used it for our clan LAN parties. I wounder what kind of score that will bring. Although it may not have enough memory as I think RB requires 4 GB sys memory.

Hey MK,
I did a run with dual 5650 Xeons on an SR-2 board a while back.
I think ran a Realbench score around 630.
The limited overclock ability of the Xeon chips is the hold-back from really high scores I think.
I have 24Gb ram in the system.
Might be worth another run for me now a Bios update is available.
Also I'm building a dual 2650 Xeon system atm (even less OC potential) so I'll be giving that a run through when ready.

Good luck with your testing 😄

meankeys
Level 13
Hay Underwater

Thats cool man. I have some old stuff laying around I am having some fun seeing if it will pass the RB test. Did you post your scores?. I have a feeling I may not be able to run that server as I only have 2 GB of memory and it probably ECC type

meankeys wrote:
Hay Underwater

Did you post your scores?.

number 26 on the Intel 6+ core leaderboard
score post

meankeys
Level 13
Nice! 🙂

Crimsonomega
Level 7
Woooppieee finally in the 800 club :). Allthough I didn't put much effort in this score so prepare for more results in time 🙂

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Very nice Crimson!! 800 club!! 🙂

Darn just posted Congrats in the wrong thread...Congrats Crimson!

Anyone noticed how the old thread was rocking along and now it's truncated and split.....tumbleweeds and crickets? Well not that bad but dont seem as busy...just sayin....

HiVizMan
Level 40
Nice one mate 800 club is growing.

Now here is the challenge who is going to post 1000 first. Heads up to all it is very doable.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Nice one mate 800 club is growing.

Now here is the challenge who is going to post 1000 first. Heads up to all it is very doable.

Don't listen to him, you cannot best my score