cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG RealBench Chat and Comments

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please guys can we keep all the chat here in this section. Lets give it a try for a while and if it does not work I will combine the threads again.

The first post in the the new league thread is a worth one indeed. Samual you are the ROG real-bench kind dude no two ways about it.

884 --- samual --- 3770k --- 5252 --- 16g@2692 --- Maximus V Formula
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.
304 REPLIES 304

meankeys
Level 13
Crimson nice run buddy... keep pushing it. I see 800 on the horizon.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Crimsonomega dude you are putting up some nice scores there. Which tweaks are you using at the minute?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

flexnl
Level 10
tnx crimson...you 2...
im so jealous of your 5100 @ 1.4v i need 1.6v or something for that clocks 😛
keep pushin 🙂

flexnl
Level 10
i got new stock of coollab ultra in today and tomorrow i gonna lap my heatspreader
hope to shave off some C 🙂

Crimsonomega
Level 7
Thats amazing man I wished I dare such stuff like that, but im to affraid to damage something!

@HiVizMan: I used these Tweaks for my latest Bench

AI Overclock - Manual
BCLK - 102.5
Ratio Sync Control - Enabled
Core Ratio - 50
PLL Overvoltage - Enabled
Extreme Tweaking - Enabled
Cpu Voltage - 1.40
Cpu Spread Spectrum - Disabled

Tab DIGI+:

Loadline Calibration - Extreme
Cpu voltage frequency - 500
Cpu current capability - 150%

I believe this is all really. please do tell if u see anything disturbing as I'm as u know very new to all this!

Regards,

Crimsonomega

HiVizMan
Level 40
The next thing you want to start looking at is your ram my friend. That will bring you some nice gains. Post up your memory tab from CPUz.

Oh and there is a ROG Realbench tweaking and benching guide that Myk set up. Go have a read I would expect you in the upper 780s quite soon.

nikosa43
Level 12
I don't know what you guys, saying about Crimsonomega's scores. To tell the truth I don't even see them. I just need mirror sunglasses looking at his CPUz first page score. This chip delidded can only be compared to Menthol's chip and Vizman's 2700k. Watch and cry.

nikosa43 wrote:
I don't know what you guys, saying about Crimsonomega's scores. To tell the truth I don't even see them. I just need mirror sunglasses looking at his CPUz first page score. This chip delidded can only be compared to Menthol's chip and Vizman's 2700k. Watch and cry.

Hi Nikosa43,

What is it that's not clear for u? Cant u see my picture or? For me the picture is very clear and I can see anything thats on it! I will try and make better ones just incase then. What do u mean exactly with the delidded comparing thingie? ( sorry for asking)

@HiVizMan you are right I havent done much to nothing with my memory as I need to learn how to. I will read up as u mentioned thank u for that, very much appriciated!

nikosa43
Level 12
Flex, grats for the updated pic of your benchtable :). I couldn't see it before. No Facebook for me. What's your plans with all this Coolabs mate? That's enough stuff to make a whole case silver 🙂 .BTW great score for the clock. Super efficient.

nikosa43 wrote:
Flex, grats for the updated pic of your benchtable :). I couldn't see it before. No Facebook for me. What's your plans with all this Coolabs mate? That's enough stuff to make a whole case silver 🙂 .BTW great score for the clock. Super efficient.

o well i will have enough for the next chip also 🙂 and the next 🙂