cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG OC Showdown Team Edition 2 runs from September 22nd to November 6th

AkaNe0
Level 10
A second of the ROG OC Showdown - Team Edition will start on September 22nd till November 6th. The ASUS Republic of Gamers team did very well, and with some additional efforts, I believe you can make it to the top 2 teams that will be awarded!

VISIT COMPETITION PAGE

TEAM TABLE (benchmarks / rules / requirements / team scores)

The competition is open to all overclockers, including air / water / extreme cooling. To make it fair, each of the 5 stages, will have it's own limitation. See the table below for more details:

This time a total prize pool of $6,000 USD is up to grab. How to win:
-> Be part of the top 2 overall team
-> Get the best individual score in one of the five stages
-> Be the most valuable player by scoring the most points to your team

One of the most interesting prize, is the upcoming ROG Maximus. See full prizes table.

The scoring will be made automatically by the HWBOT engine, but teams need to be strategic on members that will submit for each of the stage to be among the Top 2 teams winning the big jackpot!

For example, let's take Stage 3 - wPrime 32M.
-> Overclockers from Rookies, Novices, Enthusiasts and Apprentice leagues can submit a score (no limitation in number of participants)
-> No cooling limitation
-> The top 3 best scores of the team will create an average and points for the overall ranking
-> The top 3 scores need to use a different CPU's model (i5 6600K, i7 6700K and i7 7700K for example)

Before getting into the competition, make sure to read the rules and each stage rule.

Good luck to the team, and keep pushing it!
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
30 REPLIES 30

meankeys wrote:
sure

Good to know. As some other ocers will not participate if we implement this kind of cooling limitation.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !