cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Livestream 4Way 290X LN2 benching

HiVizMan
Level 40
http://www.justin.tv/hivizman

Busy benching with 8 Pack - and have put up a LiveStream. Not sure if it is working so let me know and if not we can go to Justin TV
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.
63 REPLIES 63

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Can just watch on youtube and justin....but justin puts ads up every so often....you tube sound and vid, justin just vid here....

Have to sign in to comment of course...

HiVizMan
Level 40
Both are still working I see. Will calm the language down.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
Its kind of hard to tell but are you benching with four 290x's?

Says so in the thread title and the little description Viz posted in the chat window 😛

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
I feel like im on the coolest field trip ever !

would be cooler if we were there mate 😉 though, i'd probably wander off and check out all the hardware lol

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah that is correct we are doing 4 way.

Getting this live stream and sound set up is a bit of a pain. Hoping to have youtube live stream sorted soon.

Nate152
I can sometimes see the frames per second counter it was up to almost 500 there at one point !

No worry about the sound

yeah dude thumbs up, let's do it !

I knew there was a reason I stayed up all night.

You have to expect that when you're pushing everything to the edge.

Nate152

HiVizMan
Level 40
We just did a 95K for vantage and that is third or fourth quickest - but we were on air cards. 😄

And these are the second team air cards. The 5th to 8th binned cards. 😛

LN2 to come