cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Livestream 4Way 290X LN2 benching

HiVizMan
Level 40
http://www.justin.tv/hivizman

Busy benching with 8 Pack - and have put up a LiveStream. Not sure if it is working so let me know and if not we can go to Justin TV
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.
63 REPLIES 63

chrsplmr
Level 18
Awesome to see. thank you. .c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes, it seems to be working...but I'm not giving livestream my email so I'm looking through two fog banks.....but I just saw Jane Nash...;)

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
i'm there!! just ignore my silly RIVBE comment 😛

Justin TV is working now

Hope this works
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Do you lads have to log in now? Or can you just watch?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Busy trying to get youtube live streaming to work, but that needs me to have a special permission. Have jumped through all the hoops but it will take a while for that to happen.

In the meant time will explore JustinTV and see how that works.

You guys should not have to sign in or give out your emails to watch a live stream.

HiVizMan wrote:

You guys should not have to sign in or give out your emails to watch a live stream.

again, too late, i already integrated it with my fb, my life is full of fails
Mobo : Asus Maximus VI Impact || CPU : i5-4670k || Cooling : H100
GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || PSU : Corsair RM 650 || Rams : G Skill Trident X 4GBx2 2400 CL10
Monitor : 2x Asus VX239h + 1x HP w2207h || Chassis : Bitfenix Prodigy Red || OS : WIN8.1 x64
Periphirals : Corsair K95, Logitech g402, Edifier 3350

Nate152