cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G751JL - clean install on ssd

Dodgers
Level 7
hi guys. I just bought this laptop recently, and I put my Samsung ssd in, upgraded to windows 10 and here I am.

it feels like there are some things that are missing from my machine right now. I just realized the light on the keys was not going on, so I downloaded that from the support page. but the other keys are not responding like the steam key, or the ROG key above the numeric keypad number 7 has no action going when pressed. what/how do I program those keys back to normal?

also, I noticed when I had the power cord plugged in that the battery would stop charging and it showed 95-97% charged. now the battery indicator shows 100% (not charging). is there a asus application or something else I need to download to make sure that is working properly so its not over charging my laptop while plugged in?

thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

toronto699
Level 13
I believe u need the macro key software in W10 utilities
http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G751JL&p=3&s=719
for faster replys post In the G751 thread
the battery will not over charge
any files that are a different version or more recent date in W10 from W8.1 on the driver page install those drivers

yea. after I posted this I saw the correct forum. if mod or admin can move this for me there I would appreciate it.

thanks!