cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Front base Time setup

MASAkReZ
Level 7
Hi,

Anyone knows if there is any way to put the clock in 24h? I can only see it in 12h.
12 REPLIES 12

I lost power to my front base and I happened to be doing a clean install of windows 10 at the same time, now I can not seem to get the panel to reconnect to the system successfully 😞 I've tried re-installing the front base driver/FW but it keeps hanging. The connect drivers install and uninstall fine though. Any ideas? I've tried both the 101.15 & 101.17 both do the same thing. I even reinstalled windows again and yet still same problem :mad:

hey guys... i finally (after almost one year *facepalm) managed to get the frontbase to display time in the 24h format... i'm using a ranger vii btw...

so this is what i did:

download the driver (in my case 1.01.17)
extract it (obviously ;))
go to the FBFW folder
run ROG FRONT BASE.exe
select a firmware (i used FB35Exv48.H00)
click open and then start
wait... then reboot... enjoy 24h format.

and that should fix it... if it doesn't maybe try another *.H00 file.

it may be that you have to follow the steps from Majkelus' post as well... can't remember exactly, because it took me quite a while to get on this forum
(always got a redirection error because of time differences between the bios and os)

cheers, gl and hf. 😃

Majkelus wrote:
Hi Guys , I have firmware v48 and there is 24 h clock 😄 ,
I don't see any changes in history log when this was made but it's works in v48.

OK. So this is what you need.
Steps:

1.) Shutdown the system and wait when ROG panel switch into USB charging mode (USB in right corner).
2.) Press first key from left side on ROG Panel (this with mute and minimalize function).
3.) Done 😛 your clock should be in 24 h mode.

* If ROG Panel lost power like when you remove AC from power supply ,
you will need repeat this steps again.

Regards.

After 5 years, already in 2020 I have searched from time to time how to change this setting and finally I find the solution, I have the FW 48.
THANKS Majkelus.
Regards

Too bad this panel has not been supported as it deserves because today there are none on the market that have shaded it in terms of design and functionality.