cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG CPUZ now available!

Retired
Not applicable
hey guys,
Now that Maximus IV Extreme has launched ROG CPUZ is now publicly available! ENJOY!
Download HERE

Screenshots of the skin

27 REPLIES 27

ShavedApe
Level 7
I installed the copy I got with my Crosshair V Formula and all my temp programs are unable to fetch temps anymore, I uninstalled it and they did work again after some messing, I reinstalled CPUZ rog and the temps are gone again, I uninstalled and atm no temps but Im sure Ill be able to get them back at some point I just dont remember how I fixed it lol.
My System:

Mobo: Asus Crosshair V Formula, CPU: AMD FX 8150, Mem: 16 GB Corshair Vengeance Blue (1600), GPU: Saphire HD 7970 Vapor X GHz, HDD: 1x Corshair Force GT 120GB 2x1TB Seagate Barracuda, 1x500GB Seagate Barracuda, Cooling: H100, Case: Coolermaster HAF X, PSU: Antec 750W

Driving Lessons
Pure Fraggin Magic

Kipper
Level 10
First time I have heard of this happening.

Go to CPUZ and download the latest ROG version 1.58 and try it.

ShavedApe
Level 7
I just installed 1.58 my temps are still missing and they where there before I installed v1.57 off the disc any ideas how I fix this please?

AI Suite is able to read temps it would seem but niether speedfan or Coretemp are now able to see any temps but as I say they worked fine with the old none rog version installed but once I installed 1.57 they dissapeared.
My System:

Mobo: Asus Crosshair V Formula, CPU: AMD FX 8150, Mem: 16 GB Corshair Vengeance Blue (1600), GPU: Saphire HD 7970 Vapor X GHz, HDD: 1x Corshair Force GT 120GB 2x1TB Seagate Barracuda, 1x500GB Seagate Barracuda, Cooling: H100, Case: Coolermaster HAF X, PSU: Antec 750W

Driving Lessons
Pure Fraggin Magic

xeromist
Do you by any chance have the other apps running on startup? I've noticed that some monitoring apps don't play nicely together. If you have one running it will sometimes prevent another from working correctly.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

ShavedApe
Level 7
Pretty sure I dont but even so doesnt really explain why the temps worked in normal cpuz but not the rog version and since installing the rog version and then subsequently uninstalling I still cant read the temps.
My System:

Driving Lessons
Pure Fraggin Magic

xeromist
I guess I missed that part. Strange. Going back to the non ROG version still works?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Nope at this point I need to find out whats been removed or whatever by the rog cpuz because only asus AI seems to be able to give me any temp readings now. Last time the fix was simple since I was in the middle of adding a new ssd and I went for clean windows install this time the fix not so simple. The earliest restore ill have would be after this happened so ideally need to figure out what caused it.
My System:

Driving Lessons
Pure Fraggin Magic

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Not working on my rig! CPUz vanilla does. no Ram info showing. ROG version.... Random Odd Glitchy