cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
156 REPLIES 156

MatsGlobetrotter wrote:
Hi,

If you cant set priorities even if you are the admin account on win 7 then go tho the screen shown and move down the lever to "Never Notify". then reboot the machine. Before I did that it would either refuse or say the highest I was allowed to use as priority was high.39740

Thanks, like I said above, have sorted out that problem.
My question now is if it is possible to create a batch file similar to the one mentioned by "IM2L844" in order to run other benchmarks. Only problem with "IM2L844" batch file, is that when you are finished with RealBench (on which the results can be saved for later upload), the computer will reboot and start afresh. I need that to be changed in order to have internet immediately available after the bench run, in order to have my results online. As far other benchmarks are concerned (most of them do not let you save the results for later upload).

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Well, what you could do, is create a few different batch files for the various programs if you like and put their locations in, in place of Realbench and you can also remove the shutdown /r line too, to stop the auto reboot of your PC. As for the networking needed immediately, you could place the necessary services at the top of the list to get net connectivity back after you've run the bench program.

Retired
Not applicable
Chill and launch....

depend on cooling and overclocking, instead of software manipulation..

Just a tips, and everything gets a lot easier

Gentle force, with a brute touch

SB_NL_
Level 9
Bitdefender Still doesn't like Realbench .. even after submitting the false positive file for the 3rd time in 6 months
😞

M11C
Level 10
Hi, i just run the test, but don't know what score is tobe expected.

so if someone could go ahead and give a comment, that'd be great

Thanks 😄

i wish i had SLI GPU to lift the score 😕

Watercooling FTW :cool:

"essentially one of the most hardcore overclocking motherboards ever made."
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2014/03/24/asus_rampage_iv_black_edition_motherboard_review/7

M11C wrote:
Hi, i just run the test, but don't know what score is tobe expected.

so if someone could go ahead and give a comment, that'd be great

Thanks 😄

i wish i had SLI GPU to lift the score 😕

Realbench is CPU & memory intensive. You will get a better score by OCing your CPU and memory.
GPU does not affect the score.

You didn't uploaded your score on the Leaderboard Link. You don't have to. Jump to this link http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/ and click your choices in those boxes and start comparing with everybody's results.

Leadbelly1978
Level 7
I have @ least 85 processes running in the back round so should I be worried that or not?
I don't want to disable every thing, if I don't have to.
Thanks, Leadbelly.
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO LGA 1150
Intel Core i7-4790K Quad-Core Desktop Processor (4.0 GHz)
Corsair Hydro Series H110i CPU Cooler
MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozer V
500GB SSD, 2TB WD
G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
(PC3 12800)
Corsair RM 1000W 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Cables
Graphite Series 760T Black Version Full-Tower Windowed

edrak
Level 10
Is there a tweak list for Windows 10 users or will the tweaks for windows 7 work for windows 10?

Menthol
Level 14
Tweaks work in all Windows OS, disable as many services as possible, lower screen resolution

Conners
Level 9
Never Mind