08-07-2013 10:00 PM
08-07-2013 10:38 PM
08-07-2013 11:35 PM
Looking forward to it :cool: Going to be geared toward general stuff or more towards specific components?
08-08-2013 02:10 AM
08-08-2013 06:44 AM
08-08-2013 06:51 AM
08-08-2013 06:55 AM
07-09-2015 01:27 PM
Let's be honest here, Windows is a heavy pig of an Operating System, no matter how great they claim to have made it, the fact remains that the OS is huge and heavy and consumes a crap-load of resources. The "Desktop" Explorer.exe can at times it self consume a lot of Memory and if you've got a small amount of RAM, chances are it's filling pretty quickly with Explorer and other Windows junk and services....so, we kill off Explorer.exe to free up some valuable resources.
1. Ctrl+Alt+Delete if you're still not in task Manager
2. Select Task Manager
3. Processes tab, scroll down til you hit explorer.exe
4. Right click on it and select "End Process" - or just click end process on the bottom right of the window
08-08-2013 07:20 AM
08-08-2013 07:35 AM
Here is a quick video tutorial
Its the basic Win7 tweaks, for scoring higher in real bench..
A little something for the newcomers..
1.. Set power plan to high performace
2. Change the screen resolution ex. 800X600
3. Set system startup boot to> dagnostic mode/click OK/reboot
Now i reboot and load a OC profile in bios
And returning to Win7..
1. Open ROG Realbench
2. Open task manager and set priority to realrime