Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench v2 [Discussion Thread/Download Links]

X-ROG
Level 15
522 REPLIES 522

HiVizMan
Level 40
Same one you sent me or a reworked version?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ganji
Level 13
My score was done on the Beta version just before the final went live, I don't know if the scoring would be any different.
There's some nice scores going up and the leader board is growing well fast 😄

Nodens
Level 16
Nothing different in the scoring. Differences from the last beta are only cosmetic.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
Nothing different in the scoring. Differences from the last beta are only cosmetic.

Nice 1 😄

IM2L844
Level 12
Thanks for this, Nodens! I'll have lots of fun with it and I might even submit a score or two. How does one get on the waiting list for a copy of the stripped 8.1 pro?

Menthol
Level 14
Nodens, very fine score, comparing yours against Arne's, what the hell Arne?

The stripped 8.1, the adult version, you must show ID to prove your over 21

Nodens
Level 16
Heh thanks! Guys when I'm done with that stripped 8.1 I'll share it:) I'm on a quest to make the perfect bencher's Windows OS image heh.

Meanwhile, tip of the day: Disable EFS

"fsutil behavior set disableencryption 1"

or in registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem" set NtfsDisableEncryption to 1
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Care to share why we're disabling it mate in my tips and tweaks thread?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Care to share why we're disabling it mate in my tips and tweaks thread?

Feel free to add it. EFS is the encryption feature of NTFS. It has overhead. Even if you are not encrypting stuff with it. So unless you're actually using EFS, disabling it will save a few cycles that add up to the rest of the tweaks:)

EDIT: Do not try this if you've enabled encryption (eg the User directory) as it will render the encrypted files inaccessible.

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
Feel free to add it. EFS is the encryption feature of NTFS. It has overhead. Even if you are not encrypting stuff with it. So unless you're actually using EFS, disabling it will save a few cycles that add up to the rest of the tweaks:)

EDIT: Do not try this if you've enabled encryption (eg the User directory) as it will render the encrypted files inaccessible.

Thanks mate, updated the thread