cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench v2 [Discussion Thread/Download Links]

X-ROG
Level 15
522 REPLIES 522

Sorry should have asked this in the first post - Did you use the latest driver - 16.1.2 or something
thanks

Menthol wrote:
Yes I did but it didn't seem to help the score as much as it usually does, not sure why

meankeys wrote:
Sorry should have asked this in the first post - Did you use the latest driver - 16.1.2 or something
thanks

That's the one I have been using.
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

DooRules
Level 10
That's a great run Menthol. Awesome score. Very nice temps as well. 😄
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

meankeys
Level 13
Thanks DooRules

I haven't tried with that version yet. all earlier version would crash OpenCL on me.

Menthol
Level 14
Ya I had also installed the latest version

meankeys
Level 13
Thanks Menthol
I tested last night and it worked fine 🙂 -- Your right not as much as a bump in score like earlier versions. Also win 7 use to yield higher scores. not any more. This version of RB seems optimized for win 10. I have not tested any other OS - most all previous tweaks seem to work as well. Maybe Nodens will post some input on this.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

Menthol
Level 14
A stripped Win 8 worked very well before, Win 10 is more efficient, just seeing 130 to 150 processes running mystifies me, trying to disable as many as possible without borking the OS messes with my head

I have been using the app Shut Up to disable processes safely, anyone using something different, better, disables more processes?

Menthol wrote:
A stripped Win 8 worked very well before, Win 10 is more efficient, just seeing 130 to 150 processes running mystifies me, trying to disable as many as possible without borking the OS messes with my head

I have been using the app Shut Up to disable processes safely, anyone using something different, better, disables more processes?

Its not exactly an app but Black Viper who has been stripping windows down to the bare bones for as long as I can remember, lists and advises what you can disable and what you cant. check his site out quite an interesting read.

http://www.blackviper.com/

DooRules
Level 10
About all I did was lower resolution, boot to diagnostic mode and kill exploere.exe, then giver. 😄

Forgot, and ran it from a ram drive, the asus Rogram Disk.
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K