Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench v2 [Discussion Thread/Download Links]

X-ROG
Level 15
522 REPLIES 522

Menthol
Level 14
HiVizMan Said - will place that OS in the ROG team folder for the guys if you like.

Viz has a team folder, it is not in the folder at this time, I do not have any other link myself

paulpicks21
Level 7
With a little help I managed to get up and running with the stripped 8.
I am still struggling to increase my score by much but did manage to get 105K.

Hi ROG Team,

I really like the ROG Realbench software and I would like to modify it for my own personal testing purposes. Where can I download the source code?

Thank!

- David

(ps: before anyone shoots me down, I'm asking for the source code because both GIMP is produced under the and Blender are open source under the GPLv3(+) license. This license requires any modified public versions of the software to be open source too (source: "But if you release the modified version to the public in some way, the GPL requires you to ...)

DFarthen wrote:
Hi ROG Team,

I really like the ROG Realbench software and I would like to modify it for my own personal testing purposes. Where can I download the source code?

Thank!

- David

(ps: before anyone shoots me down, I'm asking for the source code because both GIMP is produced under the and Blender are open source under the GPLv3(+) license. This license requires any modified public versions of the software to be open source too (source: "But if you release the modified version to the public in some way, the GPL requires you to ...)

You've already been told twice that you won't be getting it. Nodens has already stated that only one component was modified and he included the link to where his modified source code is stored. Nothing else has been modified, only included and linked to...so there's no need to share the source code.

Zoomer360
Level 7
hello, why You not delete cheater from first place? or his 987543256278935628 result it is true points? 😄

Dr. Zchivago wrote:
I couldn't help but notice that the Leaderboard lists my CPU clock at ~1500 MHz (which is obviously preposterous). I've made multiple uploads; how can I correct that (or, does it even matter)?

Z

Run the benchmark with High Performance power profile so that you CPU does not downclock.(You should be doing this anyway as that profile is faster).

Zoomer360 wrote:
hello, why You not delete cheater from first place? or his 987543256278935628 result it is true points? 😄

Because it takes some time to get it deleted. It's deleted now and new version that fixes the issue will be up soon (it was ready the moment it happened..just has to get onto the rog servers).
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Zoomer360
Level 7
Nice! ^_^

chrsplmr
Level 18
Menthol ++ ... outstanding. Memory 2700+ ? WOW and Yikes. .c.

samual
Level 11
@meankeys

Great clocks, nice score, Gonna have to delid my chip to catch you.
x99-pro/3.1 | i7-5820k | 16gb gskils 3000 | Nvidia gtx 980 ti | 512gb SM950 Pro | Predator 360 AIO | ASUS PA248Q | Seasonic Platnium 1000w

meankeys
Level 13
Thanks Sammy