Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench v2 [Discussion Thread/Download Links]

X-ROG
Level 15
522 REPLIES 522

Nodens
Level 16
Uploading the previous 8 image, I had sent to Viz. It's fast enough compared to what you guys are using right now heh. And only 1.5GB. The plan is to make the 8.1 one closer to 800mb 😛

EDIT: And apart from being stripped it has certain obscure tweaks already pre-applied 😉
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
Uploading the previous 8 image, I had sent to Viz. It's fast enough compared to what you guys are using right now heh. And only 1.5GB. The plan is to make the 8.1 one closer to 800mb 😛

EDIT: And apart from being stripped it has certain obscure tweaks already pre-applied 😉

My video reply

😛

Nodens wrote:
Uploading the previous 8 image, I had sent to Viz. It's fast enough compared to what you guys are using right now heh. And only 1.5GB. The plan is to make the 8.1 one closer to 800mb :pEDIT: And apart from being stripped it has certain obscure tweaks already pre-applied 😉
Thanks Nodens! Very good of you to share that hard work! 🙂

EDIT: where did you upload it...to your private linux in house server hehe?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
My video reply

I am not undersandink zis ferry vell....you is vonting to see Nodens shtrippt Ja?!

Nodens
Level 16
Rofl! Whoever wants the stripped 8, send me a PM, I'll get get back to you with a link in the morning:)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
Rofl! Whoever wants the stripped 8, send me a PM, I'll get get back to you with a link in the morning:)

Thanks Nodens

I like to see those pictures lol

Barefooter
Level 7
I just scored a 81,262 with Real Bench 2.0. Seems like a decent score for just running two 7950s with a 4770k

paulpicks21
Level 7
Thanks for the download Nodens.

Silly me, being a Windows 7 user I forgot that you need a Windows 8 product key before you can even install it. No 30 days free like Windows 7 doh.
I am into benching but not into it enough to buy Windows 8 so that is the end of the road for me on that.

Thanks anyway.

Paul.

HiVizMan
Level 40
I might just play with you guys when I have a free moment. But what I can tell you is this, 125K is not that far off the radar as a target.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
I might just play with you guys when I have a free moment.

~coughs~ yeah, i'm not gonna lol

HiVizMan wrote:
I might just play with you guys when I have a free moment. But what I can tell you is this, 125K is not that far off the radar as a target.

'We' have been patiently waiting .. i'm get'n popcorn. .c.