what does this mean>
Unlocks what, where?

We couldn't fit in the word "achievements" - was too long 😞

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
They are achievement badges Bro 🙂

Barefooter
Level 7
I'll be loading this up and running it as soon as I get home from work today!

chrsplmr
Level 18
Where are the AMD 'Kings' ??? ... yippity skippity .. lol.

I confess, I watched for this like a 'hawk' as to get a first shot at running it
AMD style [what I figured as my only shot at 'a crown' .. lol] drat .. I missed
the window .. now to crank this puppy up and see how she barks.

.. this is awesome .. thnx all involved. It's a great day to be a ROG.
[ .. ok .. so is everyday.]
Congrats M .. it's good to be the King. .c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Good stuff! more benching fun the better!....from Nodens score I see there is plenty to learn with this....

chrsplmr
Level 18
Arne .. yikes. nice work. .c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
chrs! thanks that's kind of you 😮 not as good as our gamekeeper turned poacher...his score has me intrigued.

One of my terrible Titan twins is going back to the shop at the moment so the rig is at half mast...

Not done so badly yourself I see;)....your cooling working well?

The one I sent you was Win8. This is the 8.1 I'm working on. It's further stripped than that 8 I had sent you but still has a lot of work to be done and at this point of stripping it needs some other way of installation (probably imaging) or heavy post install script in order to share it. Lots of quirks on that department to solve. You know you'll get it first when I'm done with it Viz 😉

EDIT: And Arne, stop being lazy and go above me already 😛 Or did you stop there just to let me stay at that spot for an hour? 😛
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens
Level 16
That score was made on the stripped Win8.1 Pro I'm making. It still has room to strip it more though 🙂 (Plus a million OS level optimizations heheh).

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot, the clock has been raised to 4.7 during the run and reduced back to 4.5 on the Heavy Multi test as that one was crashing on anything above 4.5. So the 4.5 recorded by RB at the end is misleading. On a last note some secondary and tertiary timings are pushed with Memtweakit after boot because I couldn't boot with them (eg tREFI) 🙂 Only way I could achieve anything higher than that is by stripping 8.1 even more. The system is at its limit (or slightly above that to be precise).
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.