cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench v2.0 Public Beta! & Leaderboard

Nodens
Level 16

Ok here's what you've all been waiting for..RealBench v2.0 public beta!

v2 Leaderboard:
http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

A quick summary of what has changed from v1:
1) Addition of the OpenCL test. (it uses all available GPUs including CPU embedded ones if they're available and support OpenCL)
2) Replacement of the Multitasking test with a much heavier version.
3) New scoring system.
4) Redesigned Stress Test from scratch. Now it's like it was supposed to be. Don't curse at me if you start failing this one 😛
5) Lots of interface changes. Stress Test mode is now separated from Benchmark mode, so it's more intuitive.
6) Online Leaderboard function for everyone that has ASUS boards. Official leaderboard is not online yet but you can submit scores from the beta so it will help the testing of the function.
7) High quality screenshot function.
😎 Full system stats displayed in user interface after successful runs.

Oh well, enough talking, I'll let you explore the beta!

EDIT: New version b10_RC6!
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.
493 REPLIES 493

X-ROG
Level 15
Higher is better 🙂

RESET WARNING

v2.0 final software will drop in a few days meaning we will reset the leaderboard.

Retired
Not applicable
Can you run V2 in win diagnostic mode, like V1?, and still get the score, to submit later..

ARedneckSquirel wrote:
It's not Windows power settings it's the Asus motherboard power saving settings (in the advanced cpu config). Also benching with the power saving stuff off yields a lower score than with it on.

It IS Windows power saving settings as those control the Power States. Period. The motherboard power saving settings do absolutely nothing unless the OS requests a power saving state. EIST will not downclock your CPU if you are running on windows High Performance profile regardless on if it's on in the UEFI.

Also benching with power saving options off yielding lower score than with them on, is technically impossible. Something else is lowering your score. Not those options. Perhaps thermal throttle. Or the difference you are seeing is within the margin of error due to OS load variance.

WhitePaw wrote:
Can you run V2 in win diagnostic mode, like V1?, and still get the score, to submit later..

This is enabled for a while now. http://rog.asus.com/realbench/ is the URL to go to upload the .rbr file. The final version included a menu option that takes you there as well.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

meankeys
Level 13
Paw I believe so. at least there was testing to do so in the beta

Retired
Not applicable
Ok, i will try later

X-ROG
Level 15
I'm not sure - need to check with Nodens on 2.0 final

IM2L844
Level 12
v2.0 final software will drop in a few days

You guys have been teasing me so long, my nipples are getting sore.

im2l844 wrote:
you guys have been teasing me so long, my nipples are getting sore.

lol

IM2L844 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! +1 for making my day!!!

IM2L844 wrote:

You sir have not only made my day but my entire month. Repped you for the sake of your nipples.

Can folks please rep IM2L844 and save his nipples.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.