cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench v2.0 Public Beta! & Leaderboard

Nodens
Level 16

Ok here's what you've all been waiting for..RealBench v2.0 public beta!

v2 Leaderboard:
http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

A quick summary of what has changed from v1:
1) Addition of the OpenCL test. (it uses all available GPUs including CPU embedded ones if they're available and support OpenCL)
2) Replacement of the Multitasking test with a much heavier version.
3) New scoring system.
4) Redesigned Stress Test from scratch. Now it's like it was supposed to be. Don't curse at me if you start failing this one 😛
5) Lots of interface changes. Stress Test mode is now separated from Benchmark mode, so it's more intuitive.
6) Online Leaderboard function for everyone that has ASUS boards. Official leaderboard is not online yet but you can submit scores from the beta so it will help the testing of the function.
7) High quality screenshot function.
😎 Full system stats displayed in user interface after successful runs.

Oh well, enough talking, I'll let you explore the beta!

EDIT: New version b10_RC6!
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.
493 REPLIES 493

sandro_c
Level 12
Hi Nodens,

Greetings and Happy New Year to you too Nodens,
that I was a bit more I linked to the forum.
I know, it seems to have been the driver, but now it's okay ... what do you think the score is average system like mine or not ... this is the first time I try RealBench v2 and the score is not anything to do with the old V1 RealB.
Hello
sandro c.

Nodens
Level 16
Happy New Year Sandro! You can always use the leaderboard to compare:)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Dave6479
Level 7
Got a +1360 boost from BIOS 1302 which I've just flashed to today. Not bad for free, so thanks to the BIOS guys.

I7 4770K @ 4.6GHz, Custom Water Loop
Asus Maximus VI Extreme-Z87, BIOS 1603
EVGA GTX 780ti SLI x3, Vulkan 356.43 Skyn3t VBIOS
Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1866MHz, 16GB
Samsung 850 250GB SSD (OS)
Samsung 840 120GB SSD
Corsair GT 120 SSD
Corsair Performance Pro 128 SSD
OCZ Vertex4 120 SSD
PSU EVGA SuperNova 1300W
ASUS Swift PG278Q 144Hz G-Sync
Oculus Rift DK2 + Leap Motion
Windows 10 64-Bit Insider Build 14271

Well I've managed to get up to 6th on the leaderboard. Just can't squeeze anymore out of it with current settings. Time now to find out what all of the settings do if I want more.

This is where I am now:

yid72
Level 7
Hi guys. I ran the bench and came out on the first page of scores. Time to up the overclock and see if I can get over the 100,000 mark.

Nodens
Level 16
What speed does it register? Are you running on Balanced power profile?

RealBench Developer.

It registers my speed as 1.4Ghz, could some of the power saving options I turned back on after getting stable at 4.9 have to do with it?

Nodens
Level 16
Well yeah. You need to change your power profile in Windows to Performance instead of Balanced. Otherwise as soon as the load is gone your CPU downclocks and that's what is getting read. You should do that anyhow when you're benching as it will give you a higher score on that profile anyhow.

RealBench Developer.

It's not Windows power settings it's the Asus motherboard power saving settings (in the advanced cpu config). Also benching with the power saving stuff off yields a lower score than with it on.

Swindog
Level 7
45633-Swindog-4670k-3401mhz-8gb@1600mhz(I think)-Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87
Is higher or lower a better score? Havent played with OC yet so just a base score for now.