cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench v2.0 Public Beta! & Leaderboard

Nodens
Level 16

Ok here's what you've all been waiting for..RealBench v2.0 public beta!

v2 Leaderboard:
http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

A quick summary of what has changed from v1:
1) Addition of the OpenCL test. (it uses all available GPUs including CPU embedded ones if they're available and support OpenCL)
2) Replacement of the Multitasking test with a much heavier version.
3) New scoring system.
4) Redesigned Stress Test from scratch. Now it's like it was supposed to be. Don't curse at me if you start failing this one 😛
5) Lots of interface changes. Stress Test mode is now separated from Benchmark mode, so it's more intuitive.
6) Online Leaderboard function for everyone that has ASUS boards. Official leaderboard is not online yet but you can submit scores from the beta so it will help the testing of the function.
7) High quality screenshot function.
😎 Full system stats displayed in user interface after successful runs.

Oh well, enough talking, I'll let you explore the beta!

EDIT: New version b10_RC6!
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.
493 REPLIES 493

Yes that's the one it's supposed to open. It's the one they sent me that contains the bugfix and RB depends on that fix. Until they publish or send me privately ROG version that contains the fix, this one will have to do.

EDIT: If you want to open ROG version for screenshots you will have to do it manually. But stats display in RB and upload function requires this version, so that's the version the open ROG CPU-Z menu item points to as well. Eventually it will be replaced with the ROG one.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Thanks for a great app Nodens!

One thing, does the video have a lip-sync issue, or is it me? I'm seeing the sound arrive at my speakers 800-1200 ms before the video action shows. I made sure I uninstalled the 2.1.1 VLC player I had been using to make sure I was using yours.

I just got 70000...now I have to see how good it is. Oh, and should I run this app from one of my SSDs, or do temp files get built and as long as my temps are going to the SSD I'm faster than if on HDD? I'll unzip the version I have (2.0b7RC3) on my SSD RAID 0 and see what's up.

Thanks again!

-Ambi
MB: Maximus VIII Hero
CPU:Intel i7-6700K OC @ 4.7 GHz
Mem: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3600 MHz
Vid: EVGA GTX980 Ti SC@ 1530MHz
SSD:RAID1&0 Samsung 256G 840 Pro

HDD: RAID1 6TB Ultrastar 7K6000
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Case:Corsair 600T, mod for roof rad

Custom Loop:
Block:EK Supremacy Clean CSQ, Copper
Rads:AlphaCool ST30 360 & 120
Fans: 4 X Enermax CLUSTER Advance, Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm, KingWin DB122
Pumps:2 X MCP 35x in series
Tubing:Tygon 2475 1/2" ID X 3/4" OD

This benchmark is so awesome. I beat all my friends with my laptop in it! #BeastBlood :cool:

Hey Sabertooth X79 representing!!!!! I beat 8 R4E's on the current leaderboards. Sorry just talking smack. Don't make me go 5.3 on you.

I ran tests in garage @ 50F.

Intel I7 3960X
ASUS X79 Sabertooth
32 Gb total Dominator GT CMT16GX3M4X2133C9 in XMP

Windows 7 64 Pro

Corsair Obsidian 800D
Corsair Link/Lighting
Corsair H-100
Corsair x 2 Air Pro's
Corsair AX 1200 Power Supply
3 AeroCool Shark 140mm Black Edition fans
4 GELID Solutions FN-FW12BPL-18 120mm Blue LED Case Fans

2 X Nvidia GTX 680 in SLI
2X Samsung 830 Series 512GB SSD's
HT | OMEGA ECLARO 7.1

Klipsch Pro Media 5.1 plus 1 surround speakers
Logitech G19 Keyboard
Logitech G13 Game Pad
Logitech G9X Mouse

Asus VG236H 23 Full HD 120Hz 3D w/nVidia 3D Vision 2 Kit

Well, after raping the crap out of my RIVF, this is what I ended up with. It seemed once I hit a certain clock speed on my GTX680, it didnt matter how much higher I clocked the 680, OpenCL score max's at 24569.

GUTS: ROG Strix Z490-A / i9-10850 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000mhz / WD Black 1TB M.2 - 2TB Ki...

WATER: EK Velocity Strike - CPU / EK-Quantum Vector - GPU / 2X Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 360 Radiators / XSPC Photon Rez / D5 Pump / DISTILLED WATER + Silver Coil

xmanrigger wrote:
Well, after raping the crap out of my RIVF, this is what I ended up with. It seemed once I hit a certain clock speed on my GTX680, it didnt matter how much higher I clocked the 680, OpenCL score max's at 24569.

Could be Nvidia's OpenCL drivers there.

So after a few hours of fine tuning, finally broke 70,000!
Also it doesn't register my speed correctly, I'm at 4.9 Ghz.
http://valid.canardpc.com/kgl9s7

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
I just downloaded in 30 seconds (but I have an Intel system :p)....THANKS Nodens! 😄

Well maybe one of these days you will be able to upgrade .. if you work hard someday you may deserve an AMD, until then try to struggle through and keep a positive attitude, make the best of that .. ~shudder~ intel.

I got it .. I'm gonna go play now .. hehehehe .. thnkYou goodSir.c.

Re downloaded, 30 seconds Intel or maybe FIOS.
I didn't try the upload or screenshot functions yet

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
can you only click upload and sub buttons login etc. before a run...couldn't do it after first run....