cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench v2.0 Public Beta! & Leaderboard

Nodens
Level 16

Ok here's what you've all been waiting for..RealBench v2.0 public beta!

v2 Leaderboard:
http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

A quick summary of what has changed from v1:
1) Addition of the OpenCL test. (it uses all available GPUs including CPU embedded ones if they're available and support OpenCL)
2) Replacement of the Multitasking test with a much heavier version.
3) New scoring system.
4) Redesigned Stress Test from scratch. Now it's like it was supposed to be. Don't curse at me if you start failing this one 😛
5) Lots of interface changes. Stress Test mode is now separated from Benchmark mode, so it's more intuitive.
6) Online Leaderboard function for everyone that has ASUS boards. Official leaderboard is not online yet but you can submit scores from the beta so it will help the testing of the function.
7) High quality screenshot function.
😎 Full system stats displayed in user interface after successful runs.

Oh well, enough talking, I'll let you explore the beta!

EDIT: New version b10_RC6!
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.
493 REPLIES 493

Habzilla007
Level 7
Hello,
First Timer -A quick question about final score . How do I gauge my systems performance ? (Baseline, Gaming or Enthusiast system)
System score 79476

IM2L844
Level 12
How do I gauge my systems performance ?

One of my hopes for RB is that some of these big reviewers of off-the-shelf computers that put out those "Top 10 PC's for every budget" type of reviews out will start including RB scores so as to create a bigger comparison picture for the custom builders. I suspect a system score of ~80,000 would compare favorably to most any high end off-the-shelf machine.

You can make comparisons of submitted scores here: http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

PurYca
Level 7
Hy,

After I spent the whole morning trying to get the maximum score, this is a conclusion...
Max. stable clock (for RB) is 4.9 GHz with score 70741

I used the following settings:
HT Link: 2600MHz
CPU/NB: 2400MHz
RAM: 2400MHz

At 5GHz i had to lower the CPU/NB at 2200MHz and RAM to 1866MHz (otherwise is unstable), but I got about 300 points less than at 4.9GHz.

That's it .. 😉
FX-ROGer

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.6 GHz ~ Corsair H100i ~ ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ~ Patriot Viper3 16GB @ 2400 MHz ~ ASUS HD7950 DC2T-V2 @ 1100/1500 ~ OCZ Vertex4 128GB ~ OCZ Vertex 4 128GB ~ Corsair AX 860 Platinum ~ Corsair Obsidian 650D ~ Dell U2311H

jaymison13
Level 7
realbench doesn't show cpu usage anymore. how do I fix that?

jaymison13 wrote:

Extract and install a new copy. That should take care of it

Matt_G
Level 9
jaymison13 wrote:

You can try rebuilding the performance monitor registry strings.
Open a command prompt and type lodctr /R and hit enter.
See if that does anything for you.
Gotta say though, even if it does fix it, I don't know if I could trust that Windows install anymore.
If that was corrupted, what else might be?
Main Rig
i7 4770k OC 4.4GHZ 1.2875V
AirCooled with Noctua NH-D14
Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz 16GB (2X8GB)
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Asus GTX 780 Ti
1 Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB SSD+ 3x3TB WD Reds in RAID 5
Seasonic Platinum 1000
Corsair 750D
Dual Asus PA248Q monitors
Windows 7 x64

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes, either RB is corrupt or more likely Windows. Matt_G's trick should work but I would run "sfc /scannow" in an administrator command prompt window...to see if anything else is corrupt...

X-ROG
Level 15
70k is a great score with an FX PurYca! 😄

i9 9900K, ROG Gene XI, G.Skill 4266 and one big bucket!

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
70k is a great score with an FX PurYca! 😄

Thx alot, as i see i am 5th in overall ranking, but only by AMD CPU type. And 3rd if I exclude guys with CrossFire and SLI.
So I am more than satisfied with my score!
FX-ROGer

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.6 GHz ~ Corsair H100i ~ ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ~ Patriot Viper3 16GB @ 2400 MHz ~ ASUS HD7950 DC2T-V2 @ 1100/1500 ~ OCZ Vertex4 128GB ~ OCZ Vertex 4 128GB ~ Corsair AX 860 Platinum ~ Corsair Obsidian 650D ~ Dell U2311H