Did you mean: 

RealBench Hwbot Edition - Insights and Discussion

AkaNe0
Level 10
45 REPLIES 45

Menthol
Level 14
jab383,
very good score, not sure why it is grayed out for you, have you tried logging in before you run the benchmark, not sure if that is required but I log in first before I run it just to be sure

jab383
Level 13
Thanks for the tip, Menthol. Do you mean logging in through a browser for through the Realbench window?

Menthol
Level 14
The login using realbench using you hwbot account

Thanks for joining the RealBench First Beta Challenge. With all your feedback, we are going to be able to improve the benchmark, especially the upload functions. Here is a quick resume of the elements:
- Resolve the HPET issue
- Make it possible to submit a score twice from the application (currently after one submit the submit function is disabled)
- Allow saving data-files so people can submit scores later in time
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Nodens
Level 16
Hi everyone. Sorry for the slow responses but I was away and with Easter and all..

Users running AMD CPUs please run the CPU-Z version that is INCLUDED with RB and make a system report in TXT form.
Not sure if the new forum allows attaching a txt file on your post, if not use pastebin and pass the link to it in your post.
I saw some of you are using localized versions of windows. Before you do the above try this:
Make sure you extract and run RB in a directory that is not under a path that contains non latin characters. For example try extracting
to C:\RealBench and see if it works. Just checking to see if there's a localization issue involved.

@jab383: You are running regular version and trying to connect to HWBOT. This will not work. You need to download the proper version.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

cekim
Level 11
HPET issue doesn't seem to want to resolve on my machine. Encoding dies immediately on BW-E platform. Encoding in 2.43 (non-HWBOT) and everything else I can throw at it work just fine, but I get an encoding error right away despite having set the HPET enable as instructed by the HWBOT 2.43 application. There is no setting to enable it in the RVE bios, so I'm not sure what else I might need to do?

Menthol
Level 14
You'll probably have to wait until Nodens is around again, he is the Mastermind behind this application

Menthol wrote:
You'll probably have to wait until Nodens is around again, he is the Mastermind behind this application

Or install win7? I saw an HWBOT score online with a 5960x, so I know it must be possible, but...

Menthol
Level 14
Every new CPU generation Nodens updates the App, last time was for Skylake, I posted in the RB Challenge with a 5960, I thought you were referring to your 6950X

Menthol wrote:
Every new CPU generation Nodens updates the App, last time was for Skylake, I posted in the RB Challenge with a 5960, I thought you were referring to your 6950X

sorry, typo, I was... 6,9,5,0 -> 5,9,6,0 The did that on purpose to show how little you gain right? 😉

My HPET issue is with the 6950 and I saw at least one 6950 result online, so I think it _can_ be done, though it appears that that the RB suffered the same issue that my non-HWBOT did which was that it would run, but could not submit results because it errors at the end with "failed to parse system information" because cpuz needs to be updated.