cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench 2,56V Image Editing Low Score ( SOLVED]

tunc8686
Level 8
---------SOLVED-------------------

iam using 8700k with 5,0ghz and 1,344V also i delided my cpu .
Motherboard : Asus Rog Maximus X Hero
Memory : Corsair Dominator 2*8Gb 3200Mhz

My Image editing score : 141292

but my friend has a same cpu and motherboard and he is using pc 4,7ghz stok
and his image editing score : 215083

what you thing ?
what is my problem ?

Someone help me ?
Best Regards,
34 REPLIES 34

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
It is a bit difficult to help if you don't confirm the answers to questions or confirm you have done any of the things suggested in the thread 😮

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
It is a bit difficult to help if you don't confirm the answers to questions or confirm you have done any of the things suggested in the thread 😮

i checked other 8700k users their score always same 200k
same motherboard , same cpu and 16 gb 3200mhz
but my score is always low
i updated all system part but it doesnt changed

Arne Saknussemm wrote:

for example this score is different user
image editing score : 265522
my score is
image editing : 141292

same motherboard , bios , 16gb 3200mhz and same oc 5,0ghz
only gpu is change

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes, I understand the problem but it is impossible for me to diagnose on the other end of the internet.

I can make suggestions and ask questions but you have to answer the questions and let me know the result of the suggestions.

Now for example I can see in those screenshots the systems are not the same...one RAM 16-18-18-36-2T the other 14-14-14-30-1T

Ram makes a difference...not that big a difference but still you have to compare like with like.

First thing you should do is delete the RB folder and your previous download.

Then download fresh zip file of RB from this site.

Then unzip the RB folder and place it on the C drive or desktop.

Then run RB and see what happens.

Also when you run a 15 minute stress test with RB is your system stable?

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Yes, I understand the problem but it is impossible for me to diagnose on the other end of the internet.

I can make suggestions and ask questions but you have to answer the questions and let me know the result of the suggestions.

Now for example I can see in those screenshots the systems are not the same...one RAM 16-18-18-36-2T the other 14-14-14-30-1T

Ram makes a difference...not that big a difference but still you have to compare like with like.

First thing you should do is delete the RB folder and your previous download.

Then download fresh zip file of RB from this site.

Then unzip the RB folder and place it on the C drive or desktop.

Then run RB and see what happens.

Also when you run a 15 minute stress test with RB is your system stable?

i did everthing now but score is same low score 😕

and i did stress test and like this

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
OK understood...so it seems the system OC is stable and a fresh RB folder has no effect so we'll have to look at OS and drivers and storage.

When is the last time you did a clean install of Windows? Is the Windows version you are on a clean install or an upgrade from previous versions.

Your 950pro is your (C:) drive? Have you run an ssd test to see if performance of the SSD is as expected...

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
OK understood...so it seems the system OC is stable and a fresh RB folder has no effect so we'll have to look at OS and drivers and storage.

When is the last time you did a clean install of Windows? Is the Windows version you are on a clean install or an upgrade from previous versions.

Your 950pro is your (C:) drive? Have you run an ssd test to see if performance of the SSD is as expected...
For example...my 950 pro...https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?78589-RVE-And-Samsung-950-Pro-Results-Benchmark&viewfull=1...

If you open command prompt as administrator and run "sfc /scannow" does it show any errors?

Arne Saknussemm wrote:

For example...my 950 pro...https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?78589-RVE-And-Samsung-950-Pro-Results-Benchmark&viewfull=1...

If you open command prompt as administrator and run "sfc /scannow" does it show any errors?

yes its clear windows

and results

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
OK so that looks good...and I'm running out of ideas.

I guess you should set BIOS back to F5 defaults and run again just to see if the result is the same more or less at stock....

Your RAM is set up using XMP?

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
OK so that looks good...and I'm running out of ideas.

I guess you should set BIOS back to F5 defaults and run again just to see if the result is the same more or less at stock....

Your RAM is set up using XMP?

i tried def bios conf. but score is very vey low like 90k