I'm new here and I was wondering if my system can overclock on just the CPU side. I've have this build for 2 months and it's an amazing I got to say. The list follows:
- Motherboard: ROG Strix B450-F Gaming (BIOS 2704)
- CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
- Graphics Card: ROG Strix Geforce RTX 2060 OC
- RAM:Team T-Force DARK 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
- Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i PRO 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (Using the Balanced settings from the iCUE dashboard).
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
I'm currently using the default optimized settings on the motherboard with the AI Tweaker settings on Auto. I have done a little research on both the motherboard and CPU for overclocking together but I'm getting some hit and misses on them from some saying you can and others say you shouldn't. So I'm posting in here to get some a second opinion(s) before I start doing some optimal overclocking on my system. And, if possible, what settings I should go for?
Thanks in advance.