If you used thermal paste between the die and IHS, this won't give as good of results as liquid metal. However, 72c is a good temp.
I see you have 16GB Crucial Elite, is it running at its rated specs? The frequency is shown at the top of the AI Tweaker page in the bios, the timings are in Dram Timing Control.
To post a screenshot on the forum:
1) Hit the PrtSc key
2) Open paint and click "Paste"
3) At the top click Crop, hold down the left mouse button and outline the whole user benchmark, then click crop again.
4) Click the purple floppy disc at the top and name the file "User Benchmark" and save, I save them in my pictures. You should see it in your pictures.
5) In the forum reply box click the square that says "Insert Image"
6) Click "From Computer" then click "Choose File"
7) Click Pictures and click on User Benchmark then click Open at the bottom.
😎 Click Upload File(s)