cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinion on ssd drive readings

jd2266
Level 7
i just wanted a opinion on my mushkin enhanced ssd drive readings.i bench marked the drive with atto and it shows excellent read and write speeds, 500 write and 550 read speeds.also my WEI on the drive is a perfect 7.9.i was just wondering why speccy shows a sata II as the sata type drive.at first i thought maybe i had hooked the drive up useing a 3gb sata cable.but with the atto benchmark i assume that can not be right.just looking for a opinion,thanks.

asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers
2 REPLIES 2

HiVizMan
Level 40
You would not be getting those speeds with your drive if you were on a SATA 2 port.

So you can safely say your system is performing correctly.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

jd2266
Level 7
thanks HiVizMan.i thought that also ,i figured it is just a glitch in speccy.i appreciate your feed back.thank you.
asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers