cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new ASUS all-in-one -- wi-fi turned off

KittyKat
Level 7
I got this computer about a week ago and like it a lot. Yesterday, I was watching a movie online and it stopped. Computer says Wi-Fi switch turned off but I cannot figure how to turn it on. Please help!
1 REPLY 1

GlazingFire
Level 7
KittyKat wrote:
I got this computer about a week ago and like it a lot. Yesterday, I was watching a movie online and it stopped. Computer says Wi-Fi switch turned off but I cannot figure how to turn it on. Please help!

Is it a laptop or Desktop?
If its a laptop well, there is a few ways to turn it off without disabling the Wi-Fi from windows, some laptops got a button or a switch, and some laptops have the "fn" + "Button" like my laptop uses "fn" + "F2" to disable and enable the Wi-Fi card, I once tried to re-enable it from windows but I couldn't there may be a way but I gave up and used the "fn" + "F2" some laptops has a third-party software like intel Wi-Di software that you can enable the Wi-Fi while windows can't.
you have to find out what kind of laptops yours is.
If its a desktop, I am sorry but I cant think of anything that maybe the reason, far possibilities remain like driver suddenly defected or maybe hardware damage could be very slight like it dismounted but they are very rare...