cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge mouse problems.

OLIMOPA
Level 7
Once again out of nowhere i started having huge mouse problems.
My Asus Rog Gladius mouse started disconnecting and connecting in other words freezing from 2-5 sec.
Gaming is out of the question unfortunately...

I have tryed ( power management / Bios settings "USB" / I disassembled the whole computer and cleaned it part by part / tryed different mouses "get the same freezing problem with all mouses" / and tryed my Asus Rog Gladius mouse on antoher computer "works like a charm"

I cant find any real solutions on the net...
Any sugestions/ideas what the problem could be?
3 REPLIES 3

OLIMOPA
Level 7
=((

Bahz
Level 12
It seems like you have an issue with your motherboard and not the mice since it works fine on a different computer.

Are you plugging the mouse into an USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port? Should check to see if you have updated the newest drivers from manufacturer product page and have you already tried all other USB ports?

Bahz wrote:
It seems like you have an issue with your motherboard and not the mice since it works fine on a different computer.

Are you plugging the mouse into an USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port? Should check to see if you have updated the newest drivers from manufacturer product page and have you already tried all other USB ports?

The motherboard is relatively new, tryed all the usb ports and all drivers are up to date. Like i said this problem came out of nowhere.
A friend of mine unfortenly experienced the exact same issue so i am not alone with this irretating problem.... oh and i almost forgot i did get this problem with my old motherboard as well wich was a Asus Rampage 4 Extreme "Using Black edition atm"