cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help-Need To Remove this Benchmark In all Games

ConcurrentFlame
Level 7
Ok awhile ago I enabled bench marking in one software program. I forgot what program it was and its is annoying me the death how every-time I play game I see the same stupid overlay of specs/status(Seephoto). this happens in games like gtav ,minecraft, and CSGO (And probably all of them on my PC). Please tell me what software I need to Modify or remove to get this garbage text overlay off. I have GPU tweak and a DirectCU 2GB GTX 680. An i7 3770k with asus sabre tooth z11 mobo. 16gbram g skillz 1600 mhz.:mad:
">

I need to remove this stupid BENCHMARK photo helpmepleasethisisannoying.png">

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww233/ryagna/helpmepleasethisisannoying.png

Sorry im not sure if the links are working for pics...
9 REPLIES 9

Menthol
Level 14
I am not very familiar with GPU tweak bit it does have a monitoring overlay that can be enabled/disabled.

Menthol wrote:
I am not very familiar with GPU tweak bit it does have a monitoring overlay that can be enabled/disabled.

I tried to start up GPU tweak, it did not start up not even in the Task Manager could I find it. So I removed it via Windows Uninstall but the overlay still appears. I will restart my pc, see if it works. If not I will reinstall GPU tweak and attempt to change the settings to override any previous data. If not then I will try to eliminate wherever the hell GPU tweak remains secretly on my pc but I really think that at that point something else is causeing the problem. As a side note, I have checked all the nvidia settings but theirs nothing about bench marking software.:mad:

Menthol wrote:

Ok So I have tried it all. Nothing has worked, thier is no setting in GPU tweak to change this and I have done a complete reinstall of of Nvidia and Geforce. Any ideas?

Chino
Level 15
Take a screenshot of your Add or Remove Programs window for me and I can take a look for you. Make sure you get all the installed programs in the screenshot. If necessary divide them into multiple screenshots.

Chino wrote:
Take a screenshot of your Add or Remove Programs window for me and I can take a look for you. Make sure you get all the installed programs in the screenshot. If necessary divide them into multiple screenshots.

Here is a JPEG of All my Programs listed:

Here is a better photo/ Alphabetical:

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Check the CAM software from NZXT. It comes with a feature to put an overlay in your games.

Yes! that was it! Thank you so much (I will rate you). The cam had the setting for the overlay. Now I just need to close this thread...