cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Bench brand

samual
Level 11
Hi all,

I've decided I like benching and would like to know what bench people like (Pros and cons). My MVIE is currently sitting on its box. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to pick one up quickly.

Ha, this is a pic of my current bench

x99-pro/3.1 | i7-5820k | 16gb gskils 3000 | Nvidia gtx 980 ti | 512gb SM950 Pro | Predator 360 AIO | ASUS PA248Q | Seasonic Platnium 1000w
18 REPLIES 18

Retired
Not applicable
A few words on the way

Dont lean over the bench, after you got out from a shower..

Your forearms can caught small objects, like tin when you doing soldering, those can drop very easy later, when you right above the mobo with you arms, i has happen to me twice, both times the metal objects bounces right off the PCB (I was lucky)

Good luck

Beware of tiny flying objects, like when you cut screws and stuff, they can easily land on the mobo..

samual
Level 11
Thanks for the pointers Paw. I can't wait to get it, my desk is currently very unorganized. I'm getting the extra large bench so I can fit all my radiators.
x99-pro/3.1 | i7-5820k | 16gb gskils 3000 | Nvidia gtx 980 ti | 512gb SM950 Pro | Predator 360 AIO | ASUS PA248Q | Seasonic Platnium 1000w

Retired
Not applicable
yes, having it all loose on the table like that, is a recipe for disaster, sooner or later..

Good luck with you bench, they are very fun to build also..

Retired
Not applicable
C. your sign is fully centered......

looking all good from here

Dr__Zchivago
Level 12

HiVizMan
Level 40

lol
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
8 ghz AMD withdrawal viz?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Did not quite get to bench at 8GHz :mad:

7.970GHz even though the CPUz says 7910.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
your there soon.......