Hi,

I've built a new PC using:
- MAXIMUS VI IMPACT
- Intel Core i5 4670K
- Corsair Hydro H100i cooling
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro memory
- Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
with default BIOS settings.
The system was tested with Memtest and passed the test.

Using latest BIOS and drivers downloaded from Asus support site.

But when I want to install: ASUS AI Suite III V1.00.55 and double click on setup, nothing works.
I also tried running the setup as Administrator and tried different compatibility settings.
I've also tried a complete reinstall of Windows 7 from scratch (Format C: during Windows install) to make sure no other programme is interfering.
But still nothing happens when I try the install.

When I shutdown Windows I get a message that it cannot close some applications, this message doesn't occur when I haven't tried installing AI Suite III.

Anyone know what the problem is ?
7 REPLIES 7

Nutt_cracker
Level 7
Since I want to use AI suite only for Fan control, alternative would be using Fan control in BIOS.

Since I use a H100i with CPU fans attached to it I want to keep the case fans as low RPM as possible.
All case fans are 4 pin PWM fans !
Is it possible to lower:
Fan1 min & max Duty lower then 60% ?
At the right side of the screens it mentions "Min = 20"

HiVizMan
Level 40
It seems you have sorted things out yes?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

No,
1) I cannot install AI Suite 3
2) I cannot lower RPM fan below 60% in BIOS. (with AI suite-Fan Xpert it is possible to lower RPM far below 60%)
If either one is possible then that would solve my problem. (I only use AI suite for Fan control)

I've tried: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?36977-How-to-Install-Ai-Suite-3!-(For-People-Who-Cannot-ins...
But install of AI suite 3 still didn't start.

Raja
Level 13
Sounds like the installer isn't showing on your desktop when you run setup. If that is the case, double clicking the setup.exe and then waiting a few seconds before pressing enter starts the process for some people. When this happens, the installer is there - it's just "invisible" for some reason.

Not sure if it is a Java issue (might be). AI SUite III uses Java instead of Flash (Flash was used on previous versions).

-Raja

Nutt_cracker
Level 7
Clicking [ENTER] doesn't seem to do anything, no matter how long I wait.

I also did exactly what was in that topic.
1.jpg => Start Windows in Safe mode and use cleaner.exe
2.jpg => Reboot and Run AsusSetup as "Administrator". (I've already set the 2 files to run as "Administrator" and Unblocked both files)
3.jpg + 4.jpg => Axins.exe, killed the proces
5.jpg => a new screen appears if I want to run aaHMSvc.exe
But if I click [run] nothing happens afterwards and when I look at Task manager all Asus setup files are gone from the processes.

I already did a complete fresh new installation of Windows 7 with nothing else on it except Service Pack 1.
But still it won't install.

Raja
Level 13
Skip 1.00.55 until .56 is released. Try the older build for now.

Nutt_cracker
Level 7
Ok, good enough.

The problem: there is only 1 version available:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VI_IMPACT/#support_Download