cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluray problem please help! Asus G73jh

Cjseanz
Level 7
Thanks for the advice Zyg :-)!! By the way I had another question for you, my notebook does not comes with blueray so I just bought one but when I put the movie on it's says that the DVD was made in a manner that windows media does not support it, the BD model is a slim type BD E DS4E1S. I move online to check if there is something that it has to be configure but I hadn't fnd anything also I check driver update and it says it was up to date, What should I do?
1 REPLY 1

billyray520
Level 10
You have to buy Blu-ray player software to play Blu-ray DVDs. Windows media player can't play them. Corel's WinDVD 11 Pro is the cheapest at about 69.00 USD, and others can cost even more. To make matters worse, the players may only last about 3 years before you are required to buy an UPGRADE to keep playing the latest Blu-rays. :mad:
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7