cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS Secure Drive Erase?

danjw
Level 10
I remembering hearing that some Asus Haswell motherboards would have secure drive erase. I wanted to know if this is only for the ROG motherboards or if others support it as well? I was particularly interested in if the Gryphon supported it. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

GlazingFire
Level 7
danjw wrote:
I remembering hearing that some Asus Haswell motherboards would have secure drive erase. I wanted to know if this is only for the ROG motherboards or if others support it as well? I was particularly interested in if the Gryphon supported it. Thanks!

Well, I don't know about "Gryphon" specifically but some ROG motherboards do support BiOS secure erase just like MAXIMUS VI HERO and MAXIMUS VI EXTREME, that's from the little I know...

HiVizMan
Level 40
I do not think that this motherboard has this feature.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Chino
Level 15
danjw wrote:

The Z87 Gryphon does not have this feature.

danjw
Level 10
Thank you guys for the responses!

Zoomer360
Level 7
Hello!
And ROG RIVE have this Feature?
if yes - where? i cant find it in my 4310 BIOS.