cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios error 9c when overclocking.

lingaraju06
Level 9
So i have asus rog rampage vi extreme omega x299 mobo with i9 10920x cpu, 4x8gb 3600mhz corsair ram, evga rtx 2080ti ftw3 gpu, evga t2 1600w psu, system works fine on stock and xmp settings also works just fine, i was trying to get stable oc with per core settings of 46 @1.235v for 10 cores and 48 @1.255v for 2 performing cores that have a star next to them in bios and on reboot it stops at b4 for few seconds and then stops at 9c and says vga bios laoding and upon further reading it might be due to vccsa or vtt voltage being low but nowhere could i find what is a aafe voltage for vccsa and vtt (although vtt is mostly memory controller i believe) and if i press reset button it starts over again and hangs some memory error even though there is nothing wrong with memory, and if u power off at the wall socket and put pkug back in and power in again i am stuck at 9c vga bios loading which leads me to think vccsa or system agent but i dont have that much knowledge is dealiing with voltages for them, can someone point me a safe voltage other than trying to increment by .10v as i am not sure what i am doing and dont want to damage board or cpu, thank you.
Asus z790 apex, i9 13900k, g.skill 6400mhz 2x 16gb ram, MSI rtx 4090 suprim x, wdblack sn850 nvme boot drive, seasonic 1200w PSU.
0 REPLIES 0