cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BD PROCHOT Red/Yellow in ThrottleStop (G731GW) - SOLVED

AtGrigorov
Level 10
As I've googled and found no answer, will try my luck in this thread for hints or redirection:
When I start Destiny 2 or CS:Go, both my Core and GPU are blinking Yellow/Red as in the screenshot. No throttling is applied, but why are these indications On straight from launching the game, even without load or high temps (all bellow 90 C on Ultra High Settings and Turbo mode when playing). PCH maxes at 73C. What's the cause of these warnings all the time the game is running? If I use some high demanding CAD/CAM app, the laptop is fully loaded, reaching same temps and speeds, but no BD PROCHOT warnings are blinking (the Limit Reasons window is absolutely black even after 20 minutes of calculations, loaded at it's maximum).
The readings in HWiNFO64 are also strange to me. Why is IA: PROCHOT showing YES when BD PROCHOTs are lighted up? Happens both on Turbo and Windows mode in Armoury Crate.

10 REPLIES 10

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, so will just leave it uncheck and will not bother with it anymore. I really appreciate your help and all the explanations and effort helping me. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and time. Respect for all that.
The thread was named this way as the Throttle radio button was inactive, so I initialy thought it's not throttling the unit. Unfortunately I don't see the option to edit it, but if I find a way, I will.
Thanks for this amazing program, which have saved so many users (and laptops). Best regards.