cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z 87 Plus Booting

SirHoru
Level 7
Hello,
last days i update my PC with Asus Z87 Plus motherboard and i5 - 4670k CPU. When im runing PC everything is ok PC is Boot's very fast and work as it should be, but in 2 cases its booting like a crap computer from 90'S (i mean sloooooooowww). 1st case is when i do any changes in Uefi bios, 2nd when i take off plug from electricity any idea what can cause that?

Tx in advance.
6 REPLIES 6

Chino
Level 15
Welcome to the ROG forums, SirHoru.

It's normal that your system boots slower than you make changes in the BIOS because the motherboard has to apply the changes. And regarding you disconnecting it from the wall, the motherboard has to retrain your memory and such when booted up.

SirHoru
Level 7
Sure but its not the first PC setup im making so when im saying long its like 4 th times longer its not normal i think....

Chino
Level 15

SirHoru
Level 7
im seeing exact same thing but the time is longer, long thing short i did a movie

HiVizMan
Level 40
The behaviour is completely correct and as it should be based on the information in the first post.

A change in BIOS means the bios has to be retrained.

The same thing happens when you power off the PUS unit.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

SirHoru
Level 7
Tx for answer 🙂