cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rampage IV Extreme Bluilt in bluetooth problems

rayalistic
Level 7
hi ive been trying to find out how to make my built in Bluetooth on my rampage 4 work, ive look endlessly on the internet to find a solution ive updated the Bluetooth drivers ive done pretty much everything i can think of and i carn't get the dam thing to work.

i can only see atheros bluetooth bus in my system devise in my devise manger, there is no Bluetooth option in my control panel.
im currently using window 7 64 bit as my os

can some one please help me find the solution.

cheers rayalistic
8 REPLIES 8

HiVizMan
Level 40
Is the device listed as enabled in your device manager?

Is your motherboard bluetooth discoverable by other devices like your phone or tablet?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

rayalistic
Level 7
I can only see the Bluetooth bus

Also asus mobilink flagged us there is no com port assigned to the Bluetooth and I carnt seem to find any com ports to link it to in my devise manger either 😕

rayalistic
Level 7
It's really annoying I've been trying to find the solution for a month now and still no closer to fixing it

Hi,
Same here. My Bluetooth will not work.
I7-4930 chip - Latest Bios / Latest Bluetooth drivers, although tried them all.
This has to be a problem. Very disappointing Asus.
I think someone should be working on a Bios Fix.

Nikonboy
Level 7
hi don't no if this is any help
go to windows devices the one where your pitcher of you printer and things are
there you should be able to add a device if your Bluetooth is ok discover devices
hope this helps

Nikonboy wrote:
hi don't no if this is any help
go to windows devices the one where your pitcher of you printer and things are
there you should be able to add a device if your Bluetooth is ok discover devices
hope this helps

nope that doesnt work sorry but thank u for helping

the problem is i cannot assign com port assigned to the Bluetooth do asus moblink will not work

rayalistic
Level 7
Bump

Sharkie16
Level 7
Hi, I am experiencing the same issue on my R4E board. It is quite imperative that I have a bluetooth interface working. Is there any possible solution anyone could recommend?
Windows 7 x64

Thanks for your time. I'd really appreciate any assistance.

Regards
-Sharkie