Welcome to the ROG forum.
It sounds like your cpu could be overheating as to why it's shutting down, are you able to stay in the bios long enough to read the cpu temperature?
Those water blocks aren't light and falling on the motherboard is not a good thing but you may have got lucky and no damage was done. Let's hope it's the cpu temp which would indicate a faulty mount or the pump is not running/working.
Tell us your cpu temps please.
If it's not a temperature problem try updating the bios it can help with code 00 sometimes, if that doesn't help then you may have failure with your psu, cpu or mobo.
Ok thank you your temps are fine.
So the next thing to try is clearing the cmos and you've done that. The next thing to try is a bios update.
Here is a guide you can follow if you're not familiar with it. You must have a flash drive formatted to FAT.32 and rename the bios file to M8H.CAP