cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AI Suite III

rayhandsome
Level 7
Can i download and install the new Asus AI Suite III on older ROG boards(Maximus V Formula) or are they for the Haswell boards only?
194 REPLIES 194

Hi, I am not sure if I post in the right place. Since I never tried OC via Asus Suit 3 my Strix X99 gaming, I would like to knmow if is possible to stop the OC process at a certain point? Like lets say to stop at 4.Ghz or 4.3 maybe?

Appreciate comments

Thank you

Pedro Sanchez wrote:
Hi, I am not sure if I post in the right place. Since I never tried OC via Asus Suit 3 my Strix X99 gaming, I would like to knmow if is possible to stop the OC process at a certain point? Like lets say to stop at 4.Ghz or 4.3 maybe?

Appreciate comments

Thank you

Yes, check the images for that answer. You might be limited on the limitation though since it tries to go beyond what the CPUs specification is.

twisted1
Level 12
The new AI suite is a pretty big step forward compared too AI2, tried it on my MVE. Some things worked, some didn't work.

im using MVE as well. do you recommend me to install the AI 3?
It ain't over till the fat lady sings :cool:...

xator
Level 8
Hi there ppl,

I have a P8Z77v-Deluxe. I've been doing some testing, and I have achieved success installing Ai Suite III 1.00.44 on my system. Here's the proof:

So far, everything works excepting DIP4/FANXPERT:

UPDATED!!

ASUS Ai Charger+ = WORKING
ASUS EZ Update = WORKING - FULLY RECOGNIZES MY BOARD
ASUS Network iControl = WORKING
ASUS System Information = WORKING - ALL SENSORS AND SPEEDS ARE OK
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost = WORKING
ASUS USB BIOS Flashback = WORKING - RECOGNIZES THE NAME OF MY BIOS.
ASUS USB Charger+ = WORKING
ASUS Wi-Fi Engine = WORKING
Wi-Fi GO! = WORKING
DUAL INTELLIGENT PROCESSORS 4 = NOT WORKING/BREAKS AiSUITE IF INSTALLING THIS

Here's a screen capture of the tools i've managed to install and test:

As you guys can see, the most importan stuff is working. But there's one thing that I cannot get it to work: ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 4. This App has the EPU and FanXpert Tools and some other things I assume are only for Haswell models. So, I ask you... Does anyone know how to get them working/bypass them/port them?

The method I've tried to install Ai Suite III is a bit dirty:

1-Download Ai Suite III last build from Z87Deluxe's Support WebPage
2-Download Ai Suite II last build from your Motherboard's Support Webpage
3-Copy Everything inside of AiSuite II DrvResource Folder to AiSuite III's DrvResource (replace all)
4-Try to Execute AsusSetup.exe from Ai Suite III.

5-Optional: If it does nothing, be sure you close every Asus process on task manager, and give it another go.
6-Optional2: If it still does nothing, open Ai Suite II installer, leave it open on background, and try to open AsusSetup.exe from Ai Suite III. Once it shows it's windows, close Ai Suite II's installer and proceed with the installation.

Once thing I want to make clear is that I have very few knowing of programming and that stuff, so I have achieved this just using common sense. So please, do not expect me to reprogram Ai Suite III for Z77 boards on my own.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks 4 your time!!

HiVizMan
Level 40
Not long now before the ASUS support pages get some new downloads for you all. A little birdy said for all boards, but lets see if that is accurate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Not long now before the ASUS support pages get some new downloads for you all. A little birdy said for all boards, but lets see if that is accurate.

I hope ASUS people make it. Well, as you can see, excepting DIP4, everything works pretty well. z87 boards are basically equal to z77 but with a change of socket and chipset. Nothing more. This should not take long for them to update it for z77 ones.

Anyway, I will keep trying to get DIP4 working... 😛

If HivizMan says so, you can be pretty sure it will happen 🙂

HiVizMan wrote:

I have been lurking these forums ever since I googled 'AISuiteIII z77' and saw this post. I decided to register to simply ask when and I hope you weren't playing with my heart! D=

HiVizMan wrote:

Hey thanks for the updates, this is very cool.

Just joined because I am in the process of making a few changes to current system, I have already ordered a new board (M5A99FX PRO R2.0), and some better fans. Then I saw this thread and got exited! Then realised that AI Suite III seems to be (at the moment) for Intel based boards.

Are ASUS likely to make AI Suite III available for AMD platforms? I refer you to your "A little birdy said for ALL boards"

I have been compairing the M5A99FX PRO R2.0, with the available AMD ROG board/s and feel confident that if ASUS do indeed release AI Suite III for all boards including AMD that my board should be supported (fingers X'd).

Any comments and insights are welcomed.