cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AI Suite III

rayhandsome
Level 7
Can i download and install the new Asus AI Suite III on older ROG boards(Maximus V Formula) or are they for the Haswell boards only?
194 REPLIES 194

xator
Level 8
Then it's a matter of time :cool:

rayhandsome
Level 7
Wow twisted1 and xator thanks for your inputs and infos. i actually haven't tried it on my maximus formula because i'm scared i might reck something. Glad to know the results. Thanks a lot!

I'm looking forward on that HiVizMan! Thanks also.

p.s.

i really want to upgrade to maximus vi formula, but i guess it would cost too much here in the Philippines. Right now Maximus VI Hero cost $525, if converted to $.

I like the boards, what I don't like is haswell 🙂

rayhandsome
Level 7
Totally agree with you on that twisted1!

Hello,

How can i install the new Suite on my ASUS P9X79-E WS on the latest windows 10 the version 2 of the asus suite does not work, so i need eider a way to use the new version 3 or an updated version2 please help.

Cheers

I have P8Z68-V

Since windows 10 update the existing Ai suite 2 stopped working aso uninstalled it now it even refuses to install.
I tried the trick here to install Ai 3 by replacing files but that too failed.

Following errors encountered while installing Ai suite 2:

I followed Sliders instructions on page 15 and got it working, readings are working, but I cant control my chassi fans from ai suite, nor in speedfan 😞
Sliders are there, I can fiddle with them but nothing happens. When I used win7 with aisuite 2 everything worked perfectly.
I tried different presets for the fans in bios aswell, fans still on auto whichever preset i use, i didnt have to do that on my old win7 install.
Fans are Noctuas nf-p12 pwn, so im stumped why its not working, also, temp readings are good and they behave like they should on auto, but
id like to control them manually from time to time. Any ideas guys?
Im on the p8z77-v pro.

cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AI Suite 3 Light v3.00.13 beta (Combo-3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light Customized version of the AI Suite 3 - READY TO INSTALL. Contains only 3 the most useful and small Apps inside, no any garbage.

Repack compatible with older motherboards (Z77, etc.) and OS Win10 - Vista. It was the main point for creation of this pack.
The repack was prepeared using most recent files were published for modern mobos (Z370) and out of manufacture support mobos.

Note: No DIP5 inside! The pack includes small oldschool FanXpert2 with updated service (and other files) to support older motherboards.

Tested on ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE (Z77), Win10 LTSB [x64]

[/HR]
~ CONTENTS ~

• AISuite3 v3.00.13 beta (13.02.2018) .......................................... updated, customized

--- Matrix v3.00.13 (05.01.2018)
--- ASUS Com Service (AXSP) v4.00.01 (05.01.2018)
--- ASUS HM Com Service (HMService) v1.00.30 (25.01.2017) ....... updated
--- Io v01230000 (26.12.2017)

--- AsAcpi.dll v1.0.8.0 (21.06.2017) ............................................. updated
--- asacpiex.dll v1.0.0.11 (21.06.2017) ........................................ updated
--- *.manifest ............................................................................... updated/customized

1) Ai Charger+ v3.02.02 (04.11.2015) ........................................... updated

2) FanXpert2 v1.00.18 (08.11.2012) .............................................. updated, customized
--- AsusFanControlService v1.09.08 (24.01.2017) ......................... updated

3) System Information v1.01.19 (06.09.2017) ................................ updated

[/HR]
Inside the archive also you can find detailed instructions for installation and for repacks prepearations by yourself.
Regardless a lot of the text inside, everything doing simple.

1. Instruction - Before Install .......... already DONE, 100% ready for Installation
2. Instruction - After Install ............ absolutely MUST, after installation
3. FIX - Icons (custom) .................... absolutely MUST, after installation
4. FIX - Localization ........................ only for non-English localizations/OS, after installation

[/HR]
Download : http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/smVYBjkd/file.html

P.S.: For comfortable Instructions reading, please, use Tahoma,11 font in your Text-Editor.

Hi All After alot of playing around managed to get asus suite 3 to work on MVP and RIVE Using Windows 10 1903. Must be a clean install though.
Epu xfan working really well. You have to lay hand on a couple of files and install them manually but if i give this out for someone to test/use these will be in the package.
Even the ryujin 240 works with xFan.

there is know ai charging or usb 3.0 boost on this package i dont use it.

to say again this was only tested on Maximus V Formula And Rampage IV Extreme on a clean installed version of windows 10 ver:1903.

if anyone ist intrested to test let me know Cheers.

please tell me: how did you manage to install ai suite 3 on rampage iv extreme ? Could you give me a step-by-step guide ? Thank you in advance.