cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AI Suite III

rayhandsome
Level 7
Can i download and install the new Asus AI Suite III on older ROG boards(Maximus V Formula) or are they for the Haswell boards only?
194 REPLIES 194

iWARR wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AI Suite III v1.03.50 (Combo-3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New light customized repack of the AI Suite III with "must have" components only. Compatible with ealier mobos models (Z77, etc.).
Prepeared using published content for newest ASUS mobos (Z170) and the last known files for unsupported (weak supported) models.
[...]

Thanks a lot for the work, it works perfectly fine on a MVF mobo with plenty of technical details to help and understand.

However I know your opinion about DIP, but if I really want to install it, what should I do? I tried some combinations using DIP4 1.01.17 from AI Suite III v1.01.02 and mixing several versions of AsAcpi.dll and asacpiex.dll but it ends each time with a DIP4.dll error…

Neocray wrote:
I know your opinion about DIP, but if I really want to install it, what should I do?

Thanks for your positive report.
There is a more complicated way, if you want deal with DIP4 to run it. I know it is possible, but I've never tried (I don't need it at all).

First, you have to make completely new "main install package" from another source, not mine! You will need to download a package of the AI Suite III that's compatible with older mobos also and include DIP4 (not DIP5 !). Then you may use it as a base for your "main install package".
Note, DIP4 have its own FanXpert utility, that is already included in DIP4. And note, you may expect some compatibility troubles with "USB3 Boost".
Then, you have to do some tricks also...

For more additional info, look at French forum (and use Google Translate): http://forum.hardware.fr/hfr/Hardware/carte-mere/unique-installer-suite-sujet_962870_1.htm
On that website you can find some tricks, how to make setup package with DIP4. But I still not recommend to use DIP4!

iWARR wrote:
Thanks for your positive report.
There is a more complicated way, if you want deal with DIP4 to run it. I know it is possible, but I've never tried (I don't need it at all).

First, you have to make completely new "main install package" from another source, not mine! You will need to download a package of the AI Suite III that's compatible with older mobos also and include DIP4 (not DIP5 !). Then you may use it as a base for your "main install package".
Note, DIP4 have its own FanXpert utility, that is already included in DIP4. And note, you may expect some compatibility troubles with "USB3 Boost".
Then, you have to do some tricks also...

For more additional info, look at French forum (and use Google Translate): http://forum.hardware.fr/hfr/Hardware/carte-mere/unique-installer-suite-sujet_962870_1.htm
On that website you can find some tricks, how to make setup package with DIP4. But I still not recommend to use DIP4!

Sorry for being so late in my answer.

Thanks a lot for your advice. I am actually French AND member of hardware.fr forum, but I somehow totally missed this thread in my researchs.

I want to use DIP4 precisely for its own version of FanXpert and a couple monitoring features.

Hi all, first post here.

Just got a Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 240 to cool a 4930 in an ASUS P9X79E-WS. I want to control that cooler and four Phantek fans, 2x3pin, 2x4pin. The AIO liquid cooler has two 4 pin fans for the radiator and a 4 wire fan plug for controlling and monitoring the pump. I plan to plug things in as follows :

CPU_FAN Cooler Fan #1
CPU_OPT Cooler Fan #2
CHA_FAN1 Back Fan : 1off 4pin Phantek PH-F140XP
CHA_FAN2 Bottom Fan : 1off 4pin Phantek PH-F140XP
CHA_FAN3 Front Fans : 2off 3pin Phantek PH-200SP off Y connector
CHA_FAN4 Cooler Pump : 4pin

I have run the Fan Xpert+ and Monitor from AI Suite II and they are not bad, but I get random warnings about -135C CPU temperature, and 75V CPU voltage, so I am not too confident of it. III also looks a lot more comprehensive. I would very much like to run AI Suite III to control and monitor the cooler and other fans, the pump being set to fixed RPM. I read through the last 3+ years of this thread and there is a little too much info, leaving me confused. I have tried to remove AI II and thought I had got rid of the lot, but I think I got rid of something I shouldn't and got a blue screen on reboot requiring a restore point fix, so I'm back to where I was.

I have downloaded :

AISuite_III_Win7-8-8-1_X79-D_VER10056.zip
AISuite3_Win7-8-8-1_Z97-Series_VER10083.zip

and the current version II for my motherboard. Unfortunately, I can't find a 1.00.51 left on the support site for X79 boards. There seem to be several methods, the easiest one being the modified setup.exe - is it just setup.exe or asussetup.exe too?.

Any advice or help please?. I only need the Fan Xpert 2 and Monitor, I'm not bothered by any of the rest of the suite.

Many Thanks.

pingo832 wrote:

ASUS P9X79E-WS.

Any body succeeded with AIsuite III on a P9X79 please?

Is there any new customized version of AI Suite III compatible with P8Z77-Premium?
Thanks.

hi guys.
sorry to revive this from the dead, but I still cannot get AI Suite 3 to run on my p8z77-v-deluxe mobo.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help out by chat, skype, remote. My current Ai Suite 2 is not working well on my Win10.

Anyone is willing to help out?

I'd like to have FanExpert, USB 3 Boost, USB Charger+ and System Information

Thanks!

Everything was written in the guidebook.
I replaced files from the DrvResourse folder, replaced it with Ai Suite 2, which worked correctly on my motherboard under Win7.
In general, i did what is written. But after all operations at the start of the installer the program tells me:

He does not want to run on my Asus P9X79.

i7Rei
Level 7
Fore those searching for their own type of mobo for Asus AI Suite 3, and couldn't find them.
You can visit this driver archive site to find your mobo's version of your AI Suite 3 here https://driverscollection.com/?V=ASUS&S=4

I found my own X79-DELUXE version there, and everything works perfectly.

Jopein
Level 7
Used 5-way optimization on Asus AI Suite 3 for a first time today. i5-6600k clock went to 4,7GHz but had programs crashing soon after that:( so loaded default BIOS settings. Not sure if the problem is on software or hardware.
Mobo: ASUS maximus VIII Hero