cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AI Suite III

rayhandsome
Level 8
Can i download and install the new Asus AI Suite III on older ROG boards(Maximus V Formula) or are they for the Haswell boards only?
194 REPLIES 194

Side1Bu2Rnz9
Level 7
Oh... is HiVizMan hinting at maybe an updated AI Suite II coming in a couple weeks?!?! I hope so... 🙂

mikelbivins
Level 7
Newegg TV has a great segment on it and it looks like a great program to utilize. Fingers crossed... I have the newest AMD processor and ASUS mobo as well as an Intel 3930K rig. I want it on both!

Was been a fan of AI suite, it make everything so much easier with everything one click away.
I hope you guys can bring AI3 for the older boards lets say z77.
Kudos!! Keep coming with great products, I personally think there is nobody else that does bring what you guys give us all the time.

Regards,
Rajeesh

I like to see if anyone is having similar problems and if I can get any suggestions for fixing it. I am using he latest version of
AI Suite III 10051. After I installed the new version the 4-Way Optimization Module keeps throwing a FanControl service error message and stops from loading the Suite. After I uninstall the 4-Way Optimization Module the Suite loads and works fine but without that module. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated as I would love to use this module to OC my new Haswell CPU. I have tried to shut down the fancontrol service in Windows but that doesn't work either.

- Thanks in advance!

Sorry I didn't get to read all the posts, but I need to ask if any thing "definitive" was decided about using AI Suite III on the Crosshair V Formula-Z. I use it for monitoring purposes only, but it's the most comprehensive monitoring software I know of for Asus boards, and I use them exclusively for my personal gamers, wives Online schooling, daughters personal PC, suns gamer, and my grandsons gamer.

Can someone tell me the verdict please? If it works as good as Suite II it would be worth it in my opinion.

Thanks in advance for the answer to my delima.

Peace!
Crosshair V Formula-Z/AMD FX-8350 Black Vishera @ 4.6Ghz/G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2X8GB)-2400Mhz/Twin SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 270X 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 @ 1100-1450 clocks/Twin Crucial M550 128Gb SSD's-1 WD Se WD 1TB 128MB Cache-3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive/CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Water Cooling-push/pull 4 X 120mmFans/RAIDMAX RX-1000AE SLI Certified 80 PLUS GOLD-Modular PSU/2 X ASUS Blu-ray Burners/Asus LED VE278H/Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced W-Fan Mods

Good day.
Today i've tried overclock my i7-6700k on maximus VIII with AI suite 3.
The thing is that i've just added it to 4300mhz than wizard did the rest automatically. And now i don't know how to properly reverse this process.
So, the questions is: how can i remove overclocking from the hardware?

bydlo wrote:
Good day.
Today i've tried overclock my i7-6700k on maximus VIII with AI suite 3.
The thing is that i've just added it to 4300mhz than wizard did the rest automatically. And now i don't know how to properly reverse this process.
So, the questions is: how can i remove overclocking from the hardware?

Load optimized defaults in BIOS. GL!

Keidj wrote:
Load optimized defaults in BIOS. GL!

Will this override AI suite calibrations or delete them? IS there a chance of some conflict?

bydlo wrote:
Will this override AI suite calibrations or delete them? IS there a chance of some conflict?

AI Suite tests your CPU and then applies the last known values in BIOS. If you load your BIOS you should be able to see what AI Suite has changed, loading optimized defaults will set back your CPU to "factory standard". Dont forget to ALWAYS load optimized defaults before updating BIOS.

Keidj wrote:
AI Suite tests your CPU and then applies the last known values in BIOS. If you load your BIOS you should be able to see what AI Suite has changed, loading optimized defaults will set back your CPU to "factory standard". Dont forget to ALWAYS load optimized defaults before updating BIOS.

Oh it worked just like you said. Thank you.
Gonna try this overclocking sometime in the future 4600mhz didn't improve anything to me even on inch expect CPU's temperature rise to 80C.