cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquamark HW#1, to bad it was a bugged run :)

twisted1
Level 12

2600k @5,6Ghz(during bench)
9800GTX+ 850/1300 (during bench)

512k is a bit to good to be true though, about 100k better then any other score with the same gpu 🙂 I lost display for a bit during this "magic" run, I think that did the trick.

Here's another one that I suspect is to good to be true, cpu was @5,6Ghz during bench. Any input on this one, bugged or not? EDIT: Obviously bugged, or I'm benching with people on modded cards @900Mhz 🙂

14 REPLIES 14

ObscureParadox-OC wrote:
CPU score seems right on the money for what I would expect on the second one, but the score does seem a little high, maybe by only 15-20K though.

Since the new wrapper came out I've been noticing that the bench seems to be a lot happier with windows 7 than it ever did do before so that would help you out a lot.

Feel free to PM me if you want any other advice on aquamark. I'll be giving it a go myself soon with an 8800 GTX so I should be able to give you much more in depth help.

I used d3d overrider and LOD @15, diagnostics mode boot of course. Regular win install, not a slimmed one.

I'll ask Hiviz if he thinks it's ok I'll go ahead and post it(the 8800GTX one of course.) I've got about 350k before with a 3770k @5,4G, and that was without d3d overrider.

twisted1 wrote:
I used d3d overrider and LOD @15, diagnostics mode boot of course. Regular win install, not a slimmed one.

I'll ask Hiviz if he thinks it's ok I'll go ahead and post it(the 8800GTX one of course.) I've got about 350k before with a 3770k @5,4G, and that was without d3d overrider.

Score is bugged as you are by now aware. Sorry for the delay in replying had a few issues to work through.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Score is bugged as you are by now aware. Sorry for the delay in replying had a few issues to work through.

NP, good to see you back Hiviz 🙂

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
twisted1 wrote:
Catzilla is one of those benches I don't get

Yeah, I'm more of a dog person myself

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Yeah, I'm more of a dog person myself

barking up the tree are we? 😛