cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIO Recommendations for 9600KF

jonesy433
Level 7
How do you think I'll go with either of the 2 AIO's for a 9600KF?

I would like to try and hit 5GHz

ROG Ryujin 240mm AIO
NZXT z63 280mm AIO

I know AIR (be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 or Noctua) might be better, especially price wise but build is geared towards eye candy as well as performance.
Case NZXT H510 (280mm AIO max)
9 REPLIES 9

lLegendaary
Level 9
Absloutly , NZXT z63 280mm AIO winner since more RPM _-- pump ... compared with ROG Ryujin 240mm AIO

Also NZXT z63 280mm AIO has bigger fan

I heard the NXZT software is terrible, any experience???

The NZXT is also $100 more than the RyuJin.

Wondering how Aura Sync will behave with NZXT LED's as Aura Sync is already buggy as well...

lLegendaary
Level 9
I would honestly buy the one with cool performance and perfect to hold my cpu temperature
If you want perfect AIO go for Z63 base on FAN speed and PUMP speed
otherwise if you want good performance with cool design go for ROG since your looking for RGB lighting

I dont know about their software

'm now looking at Fractal Celsius+ S28 Dynamic (280mm). A single PWM Connection is a big draw card for me and the fact it doesnt require software (just use Asus Suite)

chew__
Level 7
Use artic cooling liquid freezer II.

Don't buy it for looks buy it for how well it cools, after all it is a cpu cooler first and foremost. Best part is no RGB so no need to concern yourself about conflicting software that only slows your pc down anyway. Oh and its the cheapest and offers the best temps so theres that 😉

chew** wrote:
Use artic cooling liquid freezer II.

Don't buy it for looks buy it for how well it cools, after all it is a cpu cooler first and foremost. Best part is no RGB so no need to concern yourself about conflicting software that only slows your pc down anyway. Oh and its the cheapest and offers the best temps so theres that 😉

Yeah I was very keen on this cooler but the Radiator is too thick and doesn't give enough clearance for graphics card. The warranty period also concerned me slighltly.

I'm not bothered about RGB but I was interested in the ones that could display temperature/volts etc.. I have gone the Fractal as you dont need proprietary software to control the unit. Hope it's up to the job.

Super_Gnome
Level 11
AIO coolers don't even outperform air coolers, tbh. They are good if you have to move your pc, for example from New York to LA--and this has to do with how heavy a good air cooler can be--which during a move can put a lot of stress on your motherboard, but otherwise the belief that they cool better or are quieter than a good Noctua air cooler is totally false.

Super Gnome wrote:
AIO coolers don't even outperform air coolers, tbh. They are good if you have to move your pc, for example from New York to LA--and this has to do with how heavy a good air cooler can be--which during a move can put a lot of stress on your motherboard, but otherwise the belief that they cool better or are quieter than a good Noctua air cooler is totally false.

Totally aware that many air coolers outperform many AIO's. I just love the look of Water Coolers. I'm going for an ultra tidy/cable managed system. My AIO has a single PWM connection (no SATA) and I have no SATA drives (all M.2) so she should be one tidy sluzza.

Just finished the build. Initial O/C:

5.0Ghz
1.32v
Stress temp 70 degrees

can now fiddle with fan curves, volts, maybe even try 5.1 or 5.2Ghz
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86247