cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 AI Suite III Tips That Will Save Your Life!

Chino
Level 15
AI Suite III is a very powerful piece of software to have on your ROG system. The plethora of utilities and options available allows you to fine tune every aspect of your system while monitoring all the variables in real time. Read on for some useful tips to help you get the best from AI Suite III.

Tip 1. Trouble installing AI Suite III?
Some of our users have been encountering some pesky issues when trying to install the application. If you’re one of the very few that could not get the installer to work for you, don’t fret. Continue reading!

Step 1. Navigate to the AXSP folder that’s in the AI Suite folder. Then right click axIns.exe and select Properties.

[/HR]

Step 2. Click the Unblock option at the bottom of the General tab.

[/HR]

Step 3. Proceed to the Compatibility tab and click the Change settings for all users option.

[/HR]

Step 4. Tick Run this program as an administrator option.

[/HR]

Step 5. Click Ok to apply your changes.

[/HR]

Step 6. Open HMService folder next. Then right click aaHMIns.exe and select Properties.

[/HR]

Step 7. Click the Unblock option at the bottom of the General tab.

[/HR]

Step 8. Proceed to the Compatibility tab and click the Change settings for all users option.

[/HR]

Step 9. Tick Run this program as an administrator option.

[/HR]

Step 10. Click Ok to apply your changes.

[/HR]

Step 11. Run AsusSetup.exe with administrator privileges.

[/HR]

Step 12. Open Task Manager and end the axIns.exe process to continue with the setup.

If above fix didn’t work for you, then you’ll need to dig up the DVD that came with your motherboard and follow these steps.
1. Pop the DVD into your optical drive.
2. Look for the AI Suite III folder on the DVD.
3. Run AsusSetup.exe with administrator privileges to install an earlier version of AI Suite III.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts.
5. When your installation is done, download the latest version from your motherboard’s support page.
6. Follow the instructions for a normal installation to update the older version.

Tip 2. Installing AI Suite III In Your Native Language.
AI Suite III comes in nine different languages. So if you’re not a native English speaker, then this tip will have you running AI Suite III in your favorite language in no time.

Step 1. Start by opening Registry Editor.

[/HR]

Step 2. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ASUS\AI-SUITE_II Right click in the right window and create a new String Value.

[/HR]

Step 3. Name the String Value to Language.

[/HR]

Step 4. Input the value of your language.

[/HR]

Choose from below:
0404 = Traditional Chinese
0C04 = Traditional Chinese
1404 = Traditional Chinese
1004 = Simplified Chinese
0804 = Simplified Chinese
09 = English
0C = French
07 = German
0A = Spanish
11 = Japanese
12 = Korean
19 = Russian

Step 6. Restart your system and AI Suite III will be displayed in your language!
48 REPLIES 48

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

RickH89
Level 7
Really handy, tomorrow I will be done with the build and ready to start so this came exactly at the right moment 😄

hi! will it work on G74S? where to download?

muy interesante

Hey mate, and big thanks for your instruction! Good job! Btw people could u recomend me an car tires review web need really some advices about it! I found one here https://tirereviews.co/makes/toyota/tacoma/2018/ any others ?!

Hi chino

I am running in a problem. Got first time ASUS Motherboard i.e. ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO. I already have 4790K, which I was using with Gigabyte H97-D3H @ 4.6Ghz with Voltage 1.25v. Very Stable and didn't touch 85c on Stress Testing .

Now the real problem started. I installed AI Suite III and did 5-Way Optimization and Processor Watts limited to 25Watts max. Also Processor is not Turbo boost to 4.4Ghz Default. As well as Turbo Boost Disable.

Further the Package Temp stick on 41c - 42c at idle while Core temps are on 30c. (Using H100i V2 Liquid Cooler)..

In BIOS CPU Ratio set to "Sync All Core"

IXTU showing Max power limit "Unlimited" and Max Power Short "Unlimited" and Current 1023A

While bench CPU with IXTU, its not reaching to even 4.3Ghz and stick to 4.13Ghz max and there is Thermal Throttling also. Package TDP only 30Watts Max.

So I go in BIOS and sent CPU RATIO to "AUTO".

Now IXTU showing Max power limit "88Watts" and Max Power Short "110Watts" and Current 105A

While bench CPU with IXTU, its not reaching to even 4.2Ghz and stick to 4.00Ghz max and there is Current Limit Throttling. Package TDP only 25Watts Max.

I uninstall AI SUITE 3 (LATEST VERSION) and remove all left over files manually , restart system, go to bios load optimized default and press Save & Exit. Now BIOS told me that you didn't made any change???????????. Anyway, Boot, enter in windows and all things are same. Nothing change.

Flash BIOS again, reset, remove battery, press CMOS CLEAR Button, Jumper short............ Nothing is changing this mess back to default.

Re-install windows 10 "2 times", no change.
Install windows 10 in another Hard Disk, No change.

Kindly tell me how to get back Motherboard to work as factory default??????????

smokeintheeye
Level 11
will this be coming out for the RAMPAGE IV EXTREME (red) ? try to run it for the black one but it says its not supported.

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks

smokeintheeye wrote:
will this be coming out for the RAMPAGE IV EXTREME (red) ? try to run it for the black one but it says its not supported.

i have the same question. does it support rampage iv extreme red one or will there be a update to support it in future?
Rampage IV Extreme(Red)/ i7 3970x / 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinium 1600 / Asus GTX 780 DCU II- OC SLI / Corsair AX 1200i / Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB /Intel 750 400 GB/ Cooler Master Cosmos II / Corsair H100i

TheOddSwede
Level 7
Very useful, thanks!

SOSTech_WP
Level 7
Any idea how to get the EPU power setting to default to auto instead of "High Performance"? HP doesn't have a fan setting like the others so I have to reset to Auto at each reboot to get Turbo mode and a nice quiet case.