cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X99-DELUXE/U3.1 USB Problems!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rammstein874
Level 7
OK so i have been having some random USB problems with my X99-DELUXE/U3.1 for the past few months and i have been dealing with it but NOW its getting to the point where i cant anymore!!!

When using my desktop as normal or really anything...ALL USB DEVICES DISCONNECT...THEN RECONNECT Its getting to the point where i cant use my desktop anymore...

I have the newest drivers, Newest BIOS

I have called Asus and was told i have to send the motherboard into them and it can take up to 5-7 days to get an answer back to see what they are going to do.

Has anyone else have this problem and how to fix it?!?!?

Here are some screen shots of my device manger when it happens.
1 REPLY 1

Rammstein874
Level 7
Rammstein874 wrote:
OK so i have been having some random USB problems with my X99-DELUXE/U3.1 for the past few months and i have been dealing with it but NOW its getting to the point where i cant anymore!!!

When using my desktop as normal or really anything...ALL USB DEVICES DISCONNECT...THEN RECONNECT Its getting to the point where i cant use my desktop anymore...

I have the newest drivers, Newest BIOS

I have called Asus and was told i have to send the motherboard into them and it can take up to 5-7 days to get an answer back to see what they are going to do.

Has anyone else have this problem and how to fix it?!?!?

Here are some screen shots of my device manger when it happens.

Anyone?