Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 7 64bit; Errors in the system log

ezfox
Level 7
Hello,

i get following errors in the system log:

"Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1."

"Durch die Berechtigungseinstellungen (Anwendungsspezifisch) wird der SID (S-1-5-19) für Benutzer NT-AUTORITÄT\LOKALER DIENST von Adresse LocalHost (unter Verwendung von LRPC) keine Berechtigung zum Aktivierung (Lokal) für die COM-Serveranwendung mit CLSID {BC50CF2A-E12C-4F18-90CE-714CC8600CEE} und APPID {BC50CF2A-E12C-4F18-90CE-714CC8600CEE} gewährt. Die Sicherheitsberechtigung kann mit dem Verwaltungsprogramm für Komponentendienste geändert werden."

I fixed the second error message by adding user "LOKALER DIENST" to the launch and activation permissions for asComSvc using comexp.msc and giving it full access rights.

But as soon as i´ve done this, the Windows boot takes alot longer and following error messages now appears in the log:

"Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1."

"Bei mindestens einem Benutzermodustreiber ist ein Problem aufgetreten, und der Hostprozess wurde beendet. Möglicherweise können Sie vorübergehend nicht auf die Geräte zugreifen."

"Das Gerät "AMDA00 Interface" (Ort "(unknown)") ist aufgrund eines Ausfalls eines Benutzermodustreibers offline. Ein Neustart des Geräts wird 5 Mal versucht. Weitere Informationen zu diesem Problem erhalten Sie beim Gerätehersteller."

The AMDA00 device gets a yellow triangle in the hardware manager.

I cant find a solution for this.
Could you please help ?

Thx & rgds, Enrico
8 REPLIES 8

ezfox
Level 7
Here the link to the AIDA64 report file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzIV6cVwxkzObDRpTi1nRThMeUk/edit?usp=sharing

English version of the last error message above:
"The device AMDA00 Interface (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem."

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello there.

What OS are you using? AMDA00 Interface driver is also installed as a Win8 update.

If you look on your disc that came with your motherboard in running Win 7. In the bin

To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Looks like the problem was solved by clearing the CMOS, which i did because of a problem with the RTC (not running).
The only message left now is "Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1."

Although the AMDA00 driver has no yellow triangle anymore, i tried to update the driver and choose the directory from the CD but
it only tells me that the driver is at the latest level.

Do you have any idea regarding the above error message ?
From what i did read it should also have something to do with AMDA00 ?!

rgds, Enrico

HiVizMan
Level 40
I would reinstall AIsuite or completely remove it.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Thank you for your quick replies and help !

I need AISuite only to be able to configure the speed of the fans using Fan Xpert 2.
Is there a way to get this functionality without using AISuite ?

rgds, Enrico

PS: i removed AISuite now completely, but the error message persists.

PPS: this is the sequence of the errors (all logged in the same second):

1/ Der UMDF-Reflektor konnte den Start nicht abschließen, da der Dienst WUDFPf nicht gefunden wurde. Dieser Dienst wird ggf. später beim Start aufgerufen, und dann wird versucht, das Gerät erneut zu starten.

2/ Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1.

3/ Intel(R) Management Engine Interface driver has started successfully.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Did you remove it using the removal tool? Any how do a AIsuite new install as FanXpert is the only software besides speedfan that will do what you need or want it to do.

OK; after i installed AISuite III from the CD, i had again the long boot time and the last error message from my first post here.
I checked the AMDA00 device in the hardware manager and it had the triangle again, but i could disable/enable the device and it worked.

I then went to the bin-folder and installed the AMDA00 driver from this location and after a reboot AMDA00 works fine.
So it looks like version 1.00.50 of the AISuite III comes with a faulty AMDA00 driver that fails to load because of a timing problem.
The driver in the bin-folder on the CD is obviously fixed regarding this issue.

The "\Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1" - error is still there, but according to MS, this is a timing issue and can be ignored: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974720/en-us

Thank you for the help to fix the problem !
rgds, Enrico

Yes it is safe to ignore for
Description: The driver \Driver\tunnel failed to load for the device ROOT\*ISATAP\0000.
and not for our case as I think.

If you are still intereseted here is a topic for this issue
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?48808-Help-Multiple-ACPI-Errors