cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will new RIVE board be WHQL windows 8 cert

IDPA_expert
Level 8
So asus just got their first board WHQL windows 8 certified. Im going to get a new RIVE board as soon as it becomes cert also. Anybody know when RIVE will get the WHQL certification for win 8.
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
Out of interest what was the board that was certified?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

IDPA_expert
Level 8
its the ASUS P8Z77-M. By the way Hiviz am I correct that you maintain the servers for enterprise rent a car. Come out to San Francisco and update our servers at United airlines, there antiquated we airplane mechanics need top of line hardware not what we have now.

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL would love to come out to the Bay area again my friend. As to working for Rent-A-Car sadly not. I build turnkey systems for Enterprise customers but that just means corporate clients. In this instance specifically means mainly London based or as we say here in the UK City financial trading houses and similar that need 100% reliability and near zero downtime. Very boring stuff I must say.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

R4E3960X
Level 10
It's already WHQL by install Windows 8 RTM on your system. 😮
Intel Core i7 3960X 😮 C2 SR0KF 😮 @3.3GHz ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME BIOS 3602 03/15/2013 16 GB GSKILL ZL 9-9-9-24-1T @1600MHz Quad Channel HIS HD7979 1050MHz GPU 1500MHz DDR5 120GB OCZ VERTEX 3 SATA 6Gbps ASUS 24X DVD Corsair AX750 WINDOWS 8 PRO X64 6.2.9200.16384 RELEASE😮